on 20 March 2013
I use a lot of serums and try as many brands as possible. This is one of the best I've used. There is no strong scent, it applies well to caribbean hair, it has the right consistency (on the shelf shop brands tend to be far too thin). I highly recommend this serum and it will last you a long time.
on 24 February 2015
I love this stuff. I cut my hair quite short a while back and I wanted long hair again so after going into a shop for extentions they sold out of the blonde I am. I saw this on the way out used it for months and it's so nice. Softens and strengthens hair as well as helps it grow a lot quicker (well on me it did) so my mum and my sisters all wanted one so I brought them here and brought from same seller twice and another one but these were faster and so well packaged.
on 6 October 2013
I have very dry bleached blond hair (I have white person hair). I bought this product as an attempt to grow my hair healthily, and because a friend recommended buying some hair oil for my locks. Fantasia IC smells really great, but i would suggest not putting anymore than 4 drops (spread on your hands) into your wet hair, or 3 into dry hair if you are in a similar situation to me, as the stated dose is waaayyy too much, and will make your hair really greasy! It has helped improve the quality of my hair greatly, but I would not say it is a Growth serum, as my hair has grown only 1cm in the last 4-5 weeks.
on 8 August 2013
needed to get more growth is hard to grow areas this was not what I expected as works more like a moisturiser and split ends preventer which I have seen a vast improvement my hair is showing signs of growth all over but not in the hard to grow area I need help with.
on 29 January 2015
So glad I found this for daughter and myself. Much lighter and odourless than others and the price helps too.
Use a little too much and you could attract a bit too much fluff..
on 2 January 2015
Great product, found it most useful when I had relaxed hair combined with straighteners helped improve the condition of my hair by stopping my GHD's burning the ends.
on 13 November 2014
This product is amazing, I have used it few times only and my hair looks much better! Smells lovely and leaves your hair smooth and shiny!!!
on 4 January 2014
I liked it because with just a few drops leaves the hair strong and controlled.
And also serves as a heat shield
on 6 January 2014
Not sure if the hair grows faster but it smell nice and leave my hair shiny. Good value for money.
on 23 August 2015
This stuff is amazing!!! Since using it, my hair has grown loads and is much healthier. I apply it each day and smells amazing and doesn't leave my hair greasy. My friends also love it and have got them hooked too. :)

See one answered question