on 16 April 2012
I use this around 3 times a week, sometimes less - just when I remember but I love it! definity get if you have back acne! :) Works wonders! I had really bad acne on my neck which was horrible after using this it cleared up!:) if you can use it with the spray and bath wash together :) great!! definity get again!:)
on 27 October 2013
Virtually cleared up the acne on my back. Bought as a last ditch attempt to avoid going to the doctors and couldn't believe how effective it was.
on 30 May 2015
I don't normally write a review but I am so impressed with how quickly my daughter has responded to this product! Her spots have reduced by 70% in 5 days. This will definitely be on the repeat list to buy again.
on 20 January 2014
My son says his spots on his back are not so angry as before so it does appear to be making a difference. He needs to keep using and hopefully they will clear up completely soon.
on 11 February 2016
Not sure on this product yet, as very expensive, we can live in hope, and seeing how it goes. I have also thought that kids washing in showers are using all sorts of shampoos on their heads; thus them subsequently filtering down their own backs , and with the recent scare from toxic cheap shampoo sold on high street shops, it's a worry. Suggested hair/ head washed forward not flowing down back. Then this product has a chance to work on the back successfully. With all medical intervention at the moment I can see a slight change.
on 4 March 2013
I have suffered with a spotty back for years. Despite washing and showering every day they would never seem to go. Combining this with the spray and a loofah strap, I have nearly eradicated them within a month.
on 23 June 2013
It works to an extent but I still get some spots. Only about 20% of the amount I got before so it was worth the money.
on 30 May 2016
After reading the reviews I wanted to give this product a try - in desperation after having quite bad acne on my back. After going through my first bottle the acne had disappeared completely (just scars left which are now healing slowly). Cant recommend enough and wont use another product now.
on 10 May 2014
I love this product as it works! I like it also because its small so use it when im away on short trips where im not checking on a case. Its good for face & body. Saves me taking all my individual products. Downside its very small for the price. Lasts for me as only use when travelling :)
on 31 May 2014
Product was bought for teenager with mild acne on back/shoulders. This was used daily until product was finished and although it did not irritate or make skin worse, it did not clear spots or improve skins appearance. Do not waste your money!