Format: Audio CD|Change

on 27 July 2011
Excellent heavy dub. Nothing like the lightweight comedy dub of The Orb & the like. Recommended for both Beta Band & dub fans - and as I like both, it is an album I'm really getting into. Got track 5 on repeat play at the moment.

It would be great if the 3 EPs got the same dub treatment.
on 7 August 2011
I used to listen to a lot of dub when I was younger, but veered off in other directions as I got older. I was curious to hear this having loved last year's 'Boys Outside', and it has reminded me of what I loved about dub all those years ago. It's a wonderful companion piece to Boys Outside, but also stands up on its own as ten tracks of classic dub with a contemporary twist.
on 16 August 2011
Bought this on vinyl. An excellent album with some worthy dubs. Sometimes the idea doesn't work, but on this album it does - and the result is even more enjoyable than the original album!
If you have a decent vinyl set up, treat yourself to this gem and wallow in the atmosphere.
on 23 May 2014
WARNING!
This is Masonic Dub.
Listen only with one trouser leg rolled up.
Tell no one of what you hear.
Shhhhh!