5.0 out of 5 stars great
i love tommee tippee bottles and these are great for starting out, easy to clean and sterilise and my son seemed to take to the teat as well as me very well as i was mix feeding
Published on 28 Jan 2012 by katybarbie

3.0 out of 5 stars Nothing exceptional, few small problems.
I initially bought a few of the Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature bottles because, I'll be honest- the packaging was attractive and they were cheaper than the Avent bottles, which was the other brand easily available in my local supermarket. I am breastfeeding and only require a bottle for the occasional feed when I want to leave my daughter with someone...
Published on 14 Sep 2010 by R. Allan

3.0 out of 5 stars Nothing exceptional, few small problems., 14 Sep 2010
R. Allan "rebelecca" (Scotland) - See all my reviews

Aesthetically the bottle looks cute. Made from BPA free plastic with a silicone teat is has the volume measurements printed on ( oz and ml) and the Tommee Tippee logo also.

Functionally the bottle works like any other bottle. It has an air vent on the teat. It assembles, dismantles and sterilises easily.

The problem I found is that a significant amount of milk wells up in the top of the bottle and it's almost impossible to tip this into the teat to feed to the baby, so there's a significant amount of wastage, maybe half an ounce. This may not seem like a big deal, but to a breastfeeding mum who is expressing her own milk for her baby, this is a large amount of milk. For volumes up to 2oz there are small milk storage pots, which fit snugly into the bottle and prevent this problem, so I used these as my breastfed daughter only required a small volume of milk from a bottle.

The other problem I had, which is personal and no reflection on the bottle is that the teat is quite stiff and my daughter found it difficult to extract the milk.

Ideal for bottlefeeding babies who are taking large volumes of milk, but there are better bottles available for breastfed babies who are having the occasional bottle of expressed breast milk, for example the Breastflow bottle. However, this is a cute wee bottle and can be used easily with all the other items in the Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature product range. They're also really well priced and you can often buy them up to half price.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good bottles but buy the 260ml ones instead, 21 Jun 2011
The positive - we've used these bottles with our son since the start and he latched onto them straight away, they don't leak and feel comfortable to hold. We haven't combined bottle and breastfeeding so can't comment on how they perform in that way.

The negative - they lose stars for being very small. You will need to buy the larger sized bottles within a few months so save your money and buy the 260ml bottles instead, don't waste your money on these (as cute and dinky as they are).

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 28 Jan 2012
This review is from: Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature 150 ml/5fl oz Feeding Bottles (6-pack) (Baby Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars bottles, 29 Jan 2014
what an absolute bargain paid just £8 for 6 where as all stores sell packs of 2 for nearly £10

1.0 out of 5 stars Overrated and messy but probably worth 6 for a tenner, 24 Aug 2014
At £10 for 6 bottles including free UK delivery it felt like a steal. In fact, the 6 bottles was cheaper than the 2, 3 and 4 packs on offer through this site. We then had them sent over to Thailand via Royal Mail as we have heard they have a natural feel and are generally better than the others. Quick delivery.

Our baby does not like to drink from them. When he drinks from them the teats leak and we had to place a towel under his chin. I also find the shape of the teat isn't as ideal as others. He much prefers to drink from the bottle we got him for £1 from the local supermarket called "Natur". Now I would say that its all just advertising and they are no better than any other. You may end up with 5 gifts for friends, which isn't a bad thing given the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Would highly recommend!, 4 April 2012
I wasn't sure whether to purchase Avent or tommee tippee but following in depth research I went for tommee tippee and I cannot recommend enough! I would recommend buying the vari flow teats and using from when you first use the bottles as this way your baby can get exactly how much they require!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 July 2014
Great

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 July 2014
Great value

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 1 July 2014
It was nice and cheap. Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 26 Jun 2014
Excellent bottles ive used these before and was very happy with them then too. Perfect for young babies from birth or after breast feeding