5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the man who doesn't want a handbag
Published on 31 May 2012 by Jack Barak

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice bag, but it broke
I really like this bag. The leather is buttery-smooth, the colour I got it in (antique brown) is a bit unusual and very nice, and it can hold a lot of stuff. As a student it's perfect for me.

Published 24 months ago by Napoleon of Rhyme

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the man who doesn't want a handbag, 31 May 2012
Jack Barak (Oxford, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: FEYNSINN XL messenger laptop bag ASHTON for men - crafted crossbody satchel in genuine leather (16 x 12 x 4 in.) (Luggage)
As a man in my late 50s who has used various formal briefcases for all my life, I now dress more casually and need a bag for iPhone, iPad, keys, glasses, kindle etc which I can use all the time and it doesn't look like a 'handbag', 'a scruffy torn' canvas messenger bag or a formal briefcase. After ages looking, this perfectly fits the bill. So I bought two - black and dark brown. Very pleased indeed with the quality and the style. Can be grabbed , slung across the body or carried on one shoulder easily. Plenty of room but looks good fairly empty ... better than a small stuffed bag.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice bag, but it broke, 31 May 2013

However, about two weeks after it arrived, the part where the strap joins the body of the bag itself got caught on a doorknob and ripped surprisingly easily--'like paper', as the leather repairman put it. It cost £15 to get it fixed, and it's slightly worrying. I'm not sure if this is down to problems with the way the strap joint is made, weaknesses with the (relatively thin) leather used at that part, or my own carelessness--it's probably a combination of all 3--but it's worth being careful around that area if you do buy this bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice bag, 1 Nov. 2011
very nice bag, but it is not designed for laptop, there is no inner protection for laptop,
I still really like it as a messenger bag

2.0 out of 5 stars Cannot justify £90 and break in 13 months, 19 Jan. 2015
KenFraPin (Newbury) - See all my reviews
I received this as a gift in Dec 2013 from the missus, looked exactly as the images on here and was of good quality from Day 1. Had no complaints whatsoever. No heavy duty usage, 4 day work week, 10 min walk in the morn and eve each while it sat on my desk rest of the day.....

Given that it costs close to £100, one would expect it to last a few years but unfortunately, in my case, it wasnt so.
1. The stitching of the right buckle holder tore in 6 months. As it it did not do anything detrimental I looked away
2. This morning, as I walked to station, the support of the right hook of the shoulder strap just tore and I had to cradle the bag into work.

Took a couple of pics to upload but looks like I cannot do that. If the seller would like to contact me then I'd be happy to share the pics. I enjoyed it for just over a year but I really dont want an £89 bag crumbling within a year's use....not impressed

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, practical and comfortable, 19 Feb. 2013
I wanted a bag for work that I could get my laptop in plus a few files, I dont like briefcases or the rucksack type so this one just fitted the bill. Its nice soft leather, looks great and slung across the body doesnt tie up a hand! - it would be five stars but £99 for a bag is still pricey in my book

3.0 out of 5 stars Bag has shortcomings., 7 Jan. 2015
Got this for Christmas.
Mostly very pleased with what is a good looking and pleasant to handle soft leather satchel. However, I'm 6'4" and I find that the strap is just on the short side. Considering seeking out a replacement strap.
More serious is that the stitching on one of the closure strap loops has come apart. Since the loops are just embellishments and serve no function, I simply carried out a repair with Superglue, which seems to be holding.
At this price this is a trifle unsatisfactory.
If I have any more problems I will definitely seek to return the bag.
Amazon gives you only two choices with unsatisfactory goods: Return/Replace. I feel that you should be able to "Report" an early problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Leather messenger bag, 8 Dec. 2012
I have ordered this item for my husband for Christmas, it arrived in under the estimated time, to Malta, so even more impressed. The item itself, is excellent, excellent quality and would definitely order from them again. Thank you

3.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed, 30 Dec. 2014
Very pleased with overall quality of the bag. I am very surprised that one of the zip pockets was not made large enough to hold either a 13 or 15 inch laptop or that there is no padding or specific protection for a laptop especially as it was advertised specifically as a laptop messenger bag. Quality of the leather aside this bag actually offers no more than any other rectangular bag of the same size. For the cost of this bag even though bought at a sale price I find it not as suitable for purpose as I had hoped. I would have returned the bag on this premis but I gave it as a present and the recipient has only just told me that his 13inch laptop does not fit into the zip pocket.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product!, 27 Jan. 2014
Often products described as real leather aren't. However, i'm pleaseed to say I was not disappointed - I Iove the quality of this product. I love the style too... very professional!

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality bag, 17 May 2013
I bought this for my boyfriend for Christmas and he loves it, great work bag, loads of compartments, really good quality leather and it looks the part.