5.0 out of 5 stars Maybe the best of the kind
I was pleased to discover the good quality of this product. The music is soothing and the pictures are bright and vivid. It does the job. My baby falls asleep during the first session. Sometimes I put another session but only with music. It is worth the extra money. Give it a try.
Published on 28 Feb 2012 by Marius

3.0 out of 5 stars Mixed review
Quite expensive compared to other mobiles- not sure if it's worth the extra money.

Published 12 months ago by Alexandra Streeter de Diego

5.0 out of 5 stars Maybe the best of the kind, 28 Feb 2012
This review is from: Fisher-Price Nursery Rhymes Projector Lightshow (Baby Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars The best cot/crib soother available!, 19 April 2013
My 1yr son loves this item! I have owned other soothers before, but this one is the best. It reinforces classic nursery rhyme songs with the music and projected images. Also, the other lullabye songs are very relaxing. The only criticism I have is that the soother has the opposite effect on my son. He gets very happy and excited over this item, rather than falling asleep. So, it is more of an entertainer for him. But, that is not the product's fault...my son really LOVES music.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, but a couple of minor niggles, 22 July 2014
Aremess "AremessUK" (Littlehampton, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Oh crikey, where to start.......

This is a brilliant, if slightly expensive, piece of kit. Rather than just jingly music, this is full vocal music and Hey Diddle Diddle; Hickory Dickory Dock; Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star; and Rock-a-bye Baby stories.

These classic stories are told through song and they come to life with colourful scenes projected above baby's head. Turn the pages and the images change, plus there's a remote control so baby doesn't get disturbed.

Please note:
1. it only comes with tester batteries and, for full use, requires 4 'C' batteries (LR14) and 2 'AAA' batteries (LR03) so you haven't stopped spending yet!!!.
2. it comes with a warning: Please note this product contains magnets. Do not use around items that are sensitive. (that includes leaving your phone, tablet etc up close - you'll lose valuable data!!)

I mentioned at the start that I consider this a little expensive, however, the quality of the item cannot be over emphasised. You'll not regret buying this (from birth to 24 months recommended ages) What stops this from being a 5 star is that, unless I'm missing something, you can only change the images by physically 'turning-the-page' rather than by the remote which kinda spoils the purpose of a remote.

I would still recommend, but be aware of it's shortcomings.

4.0 out of 5 stars Soothing projector that stays on for 20 minutes, 3 Sep 2013
My daughter loves her Tomy star projector and it has been part of her bedtime routine since birth. But it switches off after 10 mins and we find that isn't quite long enough so I have been looking for something that lasts a bit longer. I was delighted when I found this. The music is good quality (not tinny like the Tomy projector), very soothing and 20 minutes is a much better length of time for her to get herself off to sleep. No more being called to her room to turn her music back on.

Really happy.

The pictures are sharp and clear - the reviewer saying otherwise must have had a faulty product. Don't be put off!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely product, 14 Jan 2014
This is well worth the money, we had a lot of use out of this product with our newborn who particularly loved the projection of light onto ceiling also 4 nursery rhymes to choose from, she often fell asleep to this.

5.0 out of 5 stars excelent choice, 2 Jan 2014
the sound is calm,the light is brilliant,the songs are fabulouse,i think i love it more than my daughter does haha quite happy with it

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice present., 21 Nov 2013
I bought this as a present for my grandson and it has been used every night since he had it. Nice projection on to the ceiling and good idea to have a remote control. Good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 4 Nov 2013
My daughed is 2 and sings along to all the songs . She loves it.
It doesnt exactly help her sleep in fact I think it keeps her up much longer. But she loves it nonetheless

5.0 out of 5 stars Best thing I have ever brought my baby, 11 Aug 2013
This is an absolute God send. I didn't buy one until my little boy was well over a year old I wish I had got one from day one. I used to have trouble getting my little boy to go to sleep so thought I would try this, that was nearly a year ago and I have never looked back. He now loves getting into bed so much so he even tells me he wants to go! The remote control is great as you don't have to go in to the room to start it off again. I love this product so much that I have brought another 2 for friends that have had babies. I really cannot praise this product highly enough it is a bargain for the peace and quiet you will enjoy.

3.0 out of 5 stars Mixed review, 21 July 2013

My 7 month old not that keen on it but my 2 yr old loves it & sings along! Think maybe if the baby was younger it would have worked better but once they can roll and crawl around they lose interest. Think she'll be interested again once she can pull herself up to play with it-hopefully entertaining her for a bit in the early morning when she gets up.

Fisher-Price Nursery Rhymes Projector Lightshow