5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product for a good night's kip
I bought this as an extra bed, when I was expecting guests. My spare room was unfurnished and being decorated, and I needed something that could easily be put in the conservatory.

Published on 15 Jun. 2012 by Chris

1.0 out of 5 stars Two Aerobeds developed leaks - one at 9 months and one at 13 months
I bought the Aerobed Platinum Double model and it was great for 9 months, then started to deflate in the night. The replacement (a Premier model, as they told me the Platinum was discontinued) has started to leak after 13 months (just outside warranty).
Also, the Premier developed uncomfortable rounding or hump as the internal baffles gave way.(The Platinum model...
Published 4 months ago by Anonanonanon

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product for a good night's kip, 15 Jun. 2012

I suspected that I would probably end up sleeping on it, being gracious and giving my guests a proper bedroom. So I was particularly interested that this bed claimed a maximum weight of 295Kg, which is two fair-sized people. I am a pretty big guy, and previously when sleeping on air beds, I have experienced deflation in then night, as a result, I had always been wary of inflatable beds.

I needn't have worried. When inflated, the bed was almost as firm as a regular bed, and was standed bed height, which made it comfortable getting in and out of it. I slept on it for 3 nights, and had an excellent night's sleep each time, with no let-downs. Since then, I have used it other times, also with a comfortable night's rest.

Inflation and deflation is a doddle, with the integrated pump. The bed also came with a shoulder bag to store it in.

The surface of the bed is flocked, and pleasant to touch, but I prefer to use proper bedding. A double fitted sheet makes this easy - a normal flat unfitted sheet would give you nowhere to tuck it in.

5.0 out of 5 stars ideal, quick and easy and comfortable, 23 Jun. 2012
M. O'DWYER (London, UK) - See all my reviews
I just bought one of these from Argos, needed it sooner so couldn't wait for the posting - cheaper on here though. The bed inflates in about a minute and is so comfortable, no squeeking noises when you turn over or move in the night. It also deflates in a minute and you simply fold and roll and put in the carry case without any hassle. Ideal for guests or a sleepover. Highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars comfy airbed, 8 Sept. 2012
purchased aerobed for occasional use for guest's,the verdict was extremley comfy, better than their own bed only problem was roll to,they both finished up in the middle,having said that ,it was still the best nights sleep,they both had ,and would sleep on it again

4.0 out of 5 stars Quick, comfortable and compressed, 5 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Aerobed Sleepeasy Double Airbed (Sports)
This is a great item to have if you sometimes have guests over but no real space to put them. When it's packed away it will easily fit into a cupboard somewhere until you need it. When you do have a guest coming over, simply plug it in and switch it on and it will be inflated a few minutes later.

It's comfortable for one, and though it is big enough for two you may find that it's a little bouncy during the night if someone is turning over. However, as it's probably not going to be used for a permanent bed that shouldn't really be a concern.

To pack it away is also very simple...just open up a large flat at the opposite end to where the power controls are and the air comes whoosing out ready for you to start rolling it up and putting back in the bag.

This version seems much lighter than one of the same brand/style I borrowed from a friend 5 years ago, so it's good to see improvements have been made in the power size and weight.

On my carpet after a few days it did seem to attract a lot of hair which stuck to the underside, but turning the item on it's side while inflated and giving a quick hoover cleaned it up well enough and was ready to pack away again. It probably says more about the state of my carpet than this item though :)

If you want something that will spend more time in a cupboard than in use, I would definitely recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Double aerobes., 28 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Aerobed Sleepeasy Double Airbed (Sports)
This bed is brilliant, it is very stable and comfy, inflates and deflates very quickly. I still have it inflated in my pare room after 3 months.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 9 Jan. 2013
sheri3466 (Lanarkshire, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Aerobed Sleepeasy Double Airbed (Sports)
I bought this to sit on top of our fold down sofa bed, for an elderly relative coming to stay for Christmas. She usually sleeps on a memory foam mattress for pains in her joints. It was a doddle to switch on, inflates in a minute or two, and deflates just as quickly, and is easily folded into it's own carry bag. The proof of this particular pudding - Auntie struggled to get out of bed in the morning because the bed was so comfortable! Had to add air to it every few nights, but she slept soundly on it for a week. Excellent!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good night sleep tight!, 23 Sept. 2013
This Airbed is EXACTLY what it professes to be! It's as high as a bed, and as comfy as a bed too. We bought it for a spare bedroom with an awkward door size that we couldn't fit a regular bed through. It has been blown up for 3 weeks now, has not deflated at all and has survived 2 couples who have come to stay, each for a few days. Our one guest also said she found it extremely comfy (as long as you remember not to sit on the very corner bit because you find youself sitting on the floor instead) and that she does not get that 'sweaty' feel that she normally gets when sleeping on an airbed. (maybe because of the flocking on the surface)
Definitely to be recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Aerobed Sleepeasy Double raised airbed., 6 Jan. 2013
We have had several good nights sleep on it over the xmas period at our daughters house.
The only criticism would be that it was cold underneath us, so we rectified this by putting a fleece blanket under the bottom fitted sheet that we slept on. From then on it was warm and cosy and did not deflate at all.
The product was exactly as described.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money, 31 Oct. 2012
We used the bed for a week in a self catering cottage. The speed that it inflates and deflates is worth every penny of the extra money the bed costs compared to other inflatable beds. I am 5'10' and had no problem with the length of the bed and it was extremely comfortable. Also no problem with the bed deflating in the middle of the night which seemed to have occurred for other users.

4.0 out of 5 stars Aerobed Sleepeasy, 28 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Aerobed Sleepeasy Double Airbed (Sports)
It's fine, quite comfortable, but squeaks and makes a noise every time you move which is a bit of a nuisance.

Aerobed Sleepeasy Double Airbed