5.0 out of 5 stars good watch strap
Great allergenic product at a brilliant price.Looked for a decent un fussy watch like this for ages. this definitely is a good one.
Published on 22 Jun. 2012 by D. Agnew

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok
Published on 2 Feb. 2013 by Missy

5.0 out of 5 stars good watch strap, 22 Jun. 2012
D. Agnew - See all my reviews
This review is from: O Clock Unisex Ocs02-M (Medium) Black Hypoallergenic Silicon Rubber Watch Strap (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect as expected!, 26 Mar. 2014
Perfect as expected. I have a few O'clock watches already and loves their fit and functionality. Further, I love the fact that the different straps are available at relatively low costs and makes it possible to create multiple expressions with just one 'watch'. I can definitely recommend it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking simplistic design with faultssss, very DUSTY!, 23 Oct. 2013
I bought 3 of these watches along with a golden body all in once, (here is the review of the gold body Fullspot O Clock Interchangeable Face Unisex Quartz Watch with Silver Dial Analogue Display and Multicolour Silicone Bracelet OCF29)like the idea of this watch, but quite a few things failed here. firstly, the whole frame and strap are made in silicon, as you know if you have experience with silicon, its easy to clean, but very very easy to catch dust and dirt. I got my black one, which from new to dusty grey with in a minute in a clean environment.
Totally agreed with the other reviewer, if you buy a pair of shoes/ clothe/ bra too large or small, you could return them for free, as it is complied with distance buying policy. However, it doesn't apply on this fixed size watch. Got the medium was 2 cm bigger than my wrist, so bought the size small, it's digging in my wrist. Big difference between sizes.
overall, disappointed, its certainly overpriced.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 2 Feb. 2013
Received an o clock watch for my birthday as I'm super allergic to metals and this is great to solve my problem of never being able to wear a watch. The band I was bought initially was the large size which was massive on me, so I ordered this in a medium for a better fit... The size jump seems to be huge though as the medium only just fits. The watch face was easy to change between straps and the idea is great. I love the huge range of colours available. The black seems to have a dull powdery look when dry though, not sure if its meant to be like that. To be honest I rarely wear the watch but maybe that's just because I'm so used to being without one. I do get lots of positive comments when I do put it on though.

Delivery was good and on time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 23 Oct. 2014
Fits like a glove, would recomend.