on 15 December 2013
All my BR back ups play without fault, however, when burning with these discs I keep getting "miscompare errors" , something I did not get with cheaper discs. Although saying that all the discs play back fine and no coasters I just didnt expect any errors with Verbatim. Would I buy again....???...not sure...maybe only if there were no others available. I have purchased Bluray DL PiDATA (CMC D16) 50GB CAKE TUB 10pcs BD-R Inkjet Printable and have been happier with these. You can buy a smaller amount and they dont take forever to arrive. In addition to this they show no errors at all.
on 15 March 2013
My LG BH10LS30 even with an update of firmware does not like these which wasted six discs before i realised what was going on even after a firmware update This meant a new writer a Pioneer 207. This writer recognises these properly. The discs are good quality the top end of Verbatim product line, allow fast writing speeds although I write at low speeds for added reliability. Note: Would advise to have a very recent BD-R writer.

UPDATE on LG Compatibility Have found firmware YLO7 for my LG GGW-H20L only recently March 2016 on the LG site. Once updated I tried a burn. Success!
on 21 July 2012
My very old HP computer handled with easy these discs at 4x with no issues. Previously I tried the Sonys 10 pack but now they are going up in prices and most recently I give it a try to the TDK 20 spindle but it was hard for my slow PC and few times the job was not fully done so I lost 5 discs out of the 20.

There is no doubt in my mind that this is the way to go for large quantity of blue-rays medias.
on 31 March 2014
In my experience Verbatim Discs are among the best out there, and these dual layer printable discs are no exception. They work faultlessly using Adobe Encore CS6 and an LG blu-ray disc burner (circa mid 2012). Fantastic record and playback quality can be assured with these discs, if price is less important than reliability and quality they are an excellent buy. Highly recommended.
on 8 March 2012
I thought several times before ordering this spindle because non UK sellers were offering it, but at the end I decided to do it and now I'm supper happy because they arrived in 8 days which is impresive and the quality of this new verbatim media is 10 stars. nobody can compete with this spindle pricewise...
on 26 March 2015
Very good Japanese disks that arrived in about two weeks. I can write at times ten using Pioneer blue ray writers and the dye is identified as Japanese Mitsubishi.
on 13 April 2016
Delivered very quickly from Japan (was ordered on the 29th March, delivery date was up to the 3rd of May but I actually received the item on the 12th of April). As to the discs themselves I have always found Verbatim discs reliable with very few coasters and good data retention (something I cannot say for some other brands where the discs burn fine but a few months later the data is unrecoverable...) Very happy with the product and very happy with the seller - would use again.
on 14 June 2012
Dual layer Blurays are sometimes difficult to burn at high speed, normally when I used TDK they only allow 3X max 4X because when going over that mark, deem.. there is a coaster! But with these discs I have gone up to 6X and only one coaster so far in over 17 discs burned. This is real good and put them at the very top among all blurays media I have used in the past.
on 6 May 2015
Excellent quality blu-ray disks

Its worth paying a little extra for quality disks like these. I use them in a Pioneer drive recording at the maximum rated for these disks and I haven't had any failures. Mine were shipped from Japan so took a little while to arrive but well worth it for the quality and reliability.
on 14 October 2013
Used about 200 of these disc burned at 4speed on liteon writer
Using dvdfab latest version not had a single coaster. Make sure
You have latest firmware for writer installed. Cos this is the problem
In most cases.I've got more on order and at less than £2 a disc you