on 1 October 2012
Surprisingly tough set of pegs. They get good grip even in mud strewn fields. Whats more they are easy to get out with the finger grip arrangement. I haven't had to hammer these into hard ground yet and am keeping my fingers crossed that the plastic tops are tough enough. I have however stamped them in with my hiking boots - no problem. Also comes with a handy case. I now have two sets. Thoroughly recommended as great value.
on 6 April 2013
Bought these pegs for my Force ten helium 100 tent because the pegs that came with the tent were very small and virtually useless. Now I've got these monsters my tent stays put. They are big and well made, only downside is they are heavy. So if you are into lightweight backpacking like me there is that to consider, but I decided that making my tent ultra steady was worth the weight penalty. Absolute bargain for the price and very fast delivery.
on 30 July 2013
Tent pegs are a fairly mundane item - however, we've all experienced useless ones that bend easily etc and know how annoying that is. These are thick, have a good point and hold firm in the ground. The plastic handles are a good shape and allow you to push them in, and pull them out, easily. Not particularly heavy either. A good addition to the camping kit.
on 25 July 2013
Excellent product. Used recently in both soft, sandy ground and hard, rocky ground. Very effective in both situations and held everything in place under strong wind conditions where standard steel pegs either pulled out of soft ground or bent when hammering into hard ground. I broke a couple of the plastic tops when hammering in to the hard ground - but at this price and with fast delivery they are cheap and quick to replace. Highly recommended.
on 26 March 2015
These pegs are amazing! Have had a lot of use out of them and there's no sign of wear at all.
The pegs make putting up a basher very easy when combined with some bungees, everyone in my unit is jealous! Havnt had a single peg bend on me yet, a nice change from 'normal' tent pegs.
The large peg top allows firm connection with a tarp, and also makes the pegs easy to remove, even in gloves!

Top product, would (and have) recommend to anyone
on 15 July 2014
good replacement for the standard pegs that come with tents. excellent in hard ground.
on 18 May 2016
These are simply the best. You can push them, hammer them, stomp them, twist them and puns them with a rock. They go through pretty much everything (appart from rock obviously) and are dull enough on the top to work their way around hidden stones and through shale. They hold beautifully, and the plastic head is robustly attached to the aluminium shaft. The handle is also large and 'grabable', especially with gloves or cold fingers, which is important as they go into the ground hard. Also, the handle is ideal for running your guys around, rather than between the handle and the shaft, which means you can use it as a pulley when syncing up your lines. I've bought a couple of packs of these and stow six with each of my tarps, along with pre-cut Paracord. They are retreat let expensive, but they do exactly what they are supposed to do. If you have a tent with the simple bent-wire 'shepherds crook', then I'd replace at least 10 of them with a pack of these. They are heavier and bulkier, but if you want to ensure you can get your tent up in bad weather and unknown ground, these are a must have. No mallet required, just use your boot!
on 31 May 2016
I can't believe I'm writing a review for tent pegs, but these are fantastic. The metal is thick so they don't bend and become instantly useless like normal pegs. They have a spike so they go into the ground with little effort, unlike normal pegs. They have a nice large plastic area so you can push them into the ground so you don't hurt your hands, unlike normal tent pegs and finally they have a decent surface area so you can get them out again without any trouble, unlike normal tent pegs. I used them this week in Belgium when the weather was horrific and they did their job fantastically well, highly recommended! And they have a nice bag.
on 13 June 2014
used for holding down fishing umbrella and even in the strongest winds kept in place.Easy to remove with the large grip handles and with the case it means they dont get lost.
on 27 March 2014
used as tent pegs, very high quality, I was over joyed with the pegs. once in the ground your tent or make do shelter is going no where, very happy.