5.0 out of 5 stars Fab!
Bought for fancy dress and still used. Lovely colour and great little item. A favourite in our dressing up box!
Published 12 months ago by Alison Rose

2.0 out of 5 stars not impressed
received my tutu yesterday, cant say im impressed, im a size 8 and this is tight on me, it also looks fuller on the picture but it actually only has 2 layers so is very see through and flimsy ok so it was only cheap so shouldn't expect too much but wont do for the purpose i wanted it for it can go i my 5 yr old daughters fancy dress box!
Published on 13 Oct 2011 by vik

2.0 out of 5 stars not impressed, 13 Oct 2011

3.0 out of 5 stars Bit tight!, 27 Nov 2011
Ms. B. J. JENKINS "Beth Jenkins" (Nottingham, England) - See all my reviews
For Children in Need my school's sixth form had fancy dress and I was a bumblebee so bought the yellow tutu. Although it says it fits size 6 - 10, I'm a size 6/8 and it was quite tight. It's also REALLY short and I'm a short person anyway! Thankfully it was only fancy dress and I had some yellow/black striped tights to cover my legs.
It also came in vacuum packaging which which crinkled the mesh material and I don't think it can be ironed out.

1.0 out of 5 stars oh my gosh!!!!!, 22 Sep 2012
The picture of this product is not what is received...
I ordered one waited ages for it to turn up then was mortified by what I had been sent.
It was not even similar to the picture my 6 year old would have made a better one then what I was sent.
Do Not Order.. Better Off Making Own Even With No Textile Abilities!!
Did not even want to rate this item but left with no choice, it isn't even a 1 star!

4.0 out of 5 stars Yellow Tutu, 11 July 2014
Came just as expected! Brilliant product. Fitted just right. Can't wait for my 80s weekend to wear this.

3.0 out of 5 stars ok but not great, 21 Mar 2014
The product is very low quality and is more a skirt that tutu as no structure

would advise to buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab!, 2 July 2013
This review is from: A-Express« Womens Neon Hen Fancy Dress Party UV Flo Tutu Skirt (Apparel)

3.0 out of 5 stars Did the job, 9 May 2013
Ms. E. Shepheard-Walwyn (England) - See all my reviews
Got this for my sister's hen party outfit. It is cheap and not a fantastic tutu, but did the job of making my sister look silly on her hen do!

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely tutu, 24 Mar 2013
Delivered within time frame. I bought this tutu because of its length, its abit longer then alot of the other tutu's out there, so covered my bum no problems.

1.0 out of 5 stars Black tutu, 20 Nov 2012
I brought this for a Halloween party, and still wore it but it was extremely see through and even though it has three layers it's not something you could even wear with matching coloured knickers and get away with :-(

5.0 out of 5 stars Fine!, 24 Oct 2012
Not sure what the other reviewers are on about but it's fine. I bought this for my 2 year old daughter for part of a halloween costume as the reviews said it comes up small. It fits me and I'm a size 14! Will just take it in for her not a problem. Yes if an adult were wearing it, it's short, but it's a tutu what do you expect!