Colour: Blue|Style Name: Age 50|Change
Price:£0.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 27 April 2014
still finding pieces 3 weeks after the event! not complaining by any means because it was me who scattered them over every surface inside and outside the house. Every time I find a piece it brings back happy memories.
on 18 February 2013
Shopped around and found this ti be the best I could find on Amazon. Pretty much what you'd expect but there were enough "sprinkles" to cover three or four large tables per packet.
on 11 March 2013
This table confetti looks fun and bright. The numbers are very clear and will certainly brighten up the celebration table. I will sprinkle in the garden after the celebrations are over.
on 23 May 2012
Not much you can really say about confetti. Decent quality, size and amount which covered a large sweet table at my daughter's 18th birthday party, finishing it off nicely. Looked good sprinkled on a black tablecloth amongst fairy lights/tealights/sweets etc and dressed it up, thus completing the effect I was after. Good value for money.
on 24 August 2012
Colouful pink and silver shiny confetti bought to decorate table setting for a friend. Delighted with item which arrived within 48hours. Great service reasonable price and free postage..
Recommended. Can't give it max star rating as rated as a toy which it most certainly is not!!
on 29 March 2013
... but they look fine. Couldn't use them at the birthday bash I was organising as the venue owners were concerned that they MIGHT stain the tables if they got wet ... (?????). I shall certainly save these for a future occasion at home as the quality and value are great.
on 7 November 2013
This 60th table confetti was perfect.
The colours were gorgeous pink, purple and silver.
There was plenty in a packet which for me covered the center strip a table length to seat 15 and a cake table .
on 17 April 2013
REC/D THIS ITEM ON TIME, IDEAL FOR TABLE DECORATION. ONLY GAVE THIS 3 STARS REVIEW BECAUSE OF THE COLOUR, THOUGHT I WAS GETTING MIXED COLOURS AS SHOWN IN THE PICTURE, WHEN RECEIVED ALL ONE COLOUR (BRIGHT PINK).
on 3 September 2013
Wanted this table Confetti for my sons birthday party ,the colour was just what I was looking for.It made the tables look really great and and there is a lot in the packet.would buy from this seller again .
on 23 January 2013
I like the price. But I am dissapointed as I quote in the description

"Dark blue, light blue and silver mixed "21" shaped foil confetti"

Some how I only got dark Blue. Where is the Light Blue and Silver 21's????

Atleast I have the time to look elsewhere to get some more. For the price I shouldn't expect must but this has so far been my worst buy on Amazon, and I'm not really happy with the product. It's okay. If I got all colours I would have said how excellent this seller is as the order arrived early and that always makes me happy I have ordered from a seller. Just wish I had the actual product described.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse