on 4 March 2014
What can I say? Toffee, toffee, toffee! The most wonderful gift, with its little hammer, or a self-indulgent treat. Treacle toffee is a gift from the gods! No words can do it justice!!!
on 18 May 2014
Because I just adore it ,can't get enough of it ,thank you . Walkers nunsuh treacle toffee is simply the best
on 21 March 2013
recommend first class just like old times with two hammers well packed non stickey i like the two packs good
on 9 October 2012
I ordered the "black treacle" toffee hammer packs (x2), however the liquorice flavour toffee was sent instead. The box is beige, red and black in colour. This is different from the item displayed. There are various flavours of this toffee, and the description (name) of the item is misleading. I think that is where the order went wrong, as i was expecting what you displayed.