5.0 out of 5 stars Finally, a Class 10 32 GB Micro SDHC that WORKS!
PLEASE NOTE: This review refers to the Samsung _32 GB_ Micro SDHC MB-MSBGAEU _bought directly from AMAZON UK_, and not to any other smaller or different Samsung card sold by any other marketplace seller or even on Amazon. It is important to understand that there are LOTS of fake cards on the market, which might be defective, and other Samsung cards with smaller sizes or...
Published on 24 Nov 2011 by V'ger

1.0 out of 5 stars Both have Failed
I bought 2 of these - believing them to be class 10 Samsung cards.
One went in my camera with the adaptor and one in my phone - no adapter needed.
Both have appeared to have failed and become corrupted. One month old.
This is not acceptable. These appear to be flaky at best and complete rip off at worst.

Are these legitimate supplies - we hear so...
Published 6 months ago by Fynt

‹ Previous | 1 2 383 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Different card to the one advertised., 13 Mar 2013
I ordered this card and recieved an orange writing one.
On the very small print on the reverse the one advertised says certified by samsung, the one i recieved does not.
It did not even work, and was deemed faulty.
The seller however was very good and gave a very fast response, and refund.

Just be very carefull when ordering that you will not get the same one as in the picture.

4.0 out of 5 stars HTC Desire Speed Test Result, 20 Jan 2012
Bought this after a dissapointing verbatim class 10 achieved a maximum 7.5mb/s write speed using h2testw_1.4.
So far the read speeds on the samsung have been excellent and the write speeds have been just above class 10 minimum requirement.
Using SD tools app on android 2.3.3 the card achieved an average of 11mb/s write speed and 28mb/s read, so seems to work nicely in the phone.

When i connected the card direct to my pc and run a 1gb file test on h2testw_1.4 it only achieved a speed of 9.53 mb/s write and 15.7mb/s for read.(please note this card has a hidden 1.5gb ext3 partition not visible in windows, hence only 13916mb available):

Warning: Only 1024 of 13916 MByte tested.
Test finished without errors.
You can now delete the test files *.h2w or verify them again.
Writing speed: 9.53 MByte/s

Sequential Read = 16.34 MB/s Write = 13.18 MB/s
512k random Read = 16.33 MB/s Write = 2.235 MB/s
Random 4kb queue depth 1 Read = 3.308 MB/s Write = 0.022 MB/s
Random 4kb queue depth 32 Read = 3.450 MB/s Write = 0.018 MB/s

When transferring a 350mb video file the card averaged a write speed of 11mb/s.

I think the not so great speed results are probably down to the quality of my card readers.
As the card's primary function is for use in my phone, the most important speeds are those achieved within the device. So although the write speed isn't as high as i'd hoped for, the read speeds are well above the class 10 required minimum.

1.0 out of 5 stars Took 2 weeks longer than delivery stated and broke while opening the box, 30 April 2014
I ordered this item weeks ago with Amazon Prime next day delivery. What this really means is next day dispatch as I had to wait 2 weeks to receive this item. I messaged them to ask what was going on and got a snippy reply stating "we've dispatched it now so you'll have to wait until you can return it for a refund."

Just tried to take it out the plastic wrapping and the adapter for the card snapped.

Don't waste your time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent memory, 16 Sep 2011
This review is from: Samsung 8GB Class 10 Micro SDHC Extreme Speed Card (Accessory)
Bought this memory to replace the standard supplied SD memory card that came with my Blackberry 9300 Curve 3G phone and it works excellently. Recognised without problems and quiet fast transfer rate, 8,40-8,50 mb/s transferring music albums from my pc directly to the card inside my phone, connecting phone via USB to pc. Also via bluetooth, no problems and fast transfer.
In all, excellent memory card for an excellent price.

1.0 out of 5 stars Card not recognised, 25 Jan 2013
The card wasn't recognised by my device despite other 32g micro sd cards working fine, I'm assuming it's a faulty card. I've requested a return.

5.0 out of 5 stars fast, reliable, stable=the best, 5 Dec 2011
as advertised in the videos, got very good speed. 32GB is the officially biggest card which supports s2! (tho i know galaxy s II can support even 64GB microSDXC with fat32 formatting but it's too expensive :"( this one is much cheaper than the 64GB one and provides nearly 1quid/GB which is a good value for this fast and large capacity card.

the item arrive in a week tho it says it ll arrive in 1-3months which makes me sad before but i m amazed when amazon send me this card so quicky!! really love it with my s2 and with the 2000mah official samsung battery...my phone enjoys wt it has now. now with my 32GB black s2+2000mah battery+32GB microSDHC card...my phone is in 7th heaven :)

1.0 out of 5 stars Do Not Buy!!! i bought 3 and so far 2 have failed!!!, 11 Aug 2013
Do Not buy!!!!!...i have bought three of these and so far 2 have failed!

i had previously given this product 5 stars...Please see my review below, however since then two of these have failed!

If you rely on your data do not buy these!...I will always check reviews from now on to see if other buyers have had problems.
All in all i used to buy a lot of samsung products but am becoming increasingly disappointed in them, with their products often failing after a few months of use. So far only their refrigerators have not given up! Time to look for a new manufacturer for my electronics brand loyalty.

My previous review of this product:

I had some sandisk speed 10's and an ultra that i bought on ebay. When i finally tested them i found their speed was below 10mbps write ...and i bought them for my camera, so not good for video.

These samsungs tested at

Writing speed: 13.4 MByte/s
Reading speed: 24.3 MByte/s

So i am buying more!

1.0 out of 5 stars Keeps Losing or corrupting data., 16 May 2014
It repeatedly loses data or corrupts the files and folders so that they are inaccessible.
I have tried reformatting (Fat 32) several times but without success.
Even when it copies files it takes 5x longer than other cards I have from Kingston and SanDisk.
The adapter broke the first time I used it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Stopped working in the first month, 3 Aug 2012
I had this memory card for only a month and one day it came up with a message on my phone as "memory card not recognised", so I took it out off the phone and plugged into my card reader on my laptop but no luck. It isn't recognised on my laptop either and I am now unable to get all my data back which has a lot of memories on it.

Having used so many samsung products in the past, this is the first time it has let me down and I have a feeling it's not a genuine samsung product as samsung products are normally very reliable.

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed but great after sales., 24 May 2014
Derek Burns "Comedy is a serious business" (Greenock, Scotland) - See all my reviews
I ordered one of the items (32GB Class 10) to use in my DSLR camera and when it arrived. The first impression I got from the packaging was that it is fine, appeared to be good quality, well presented and I was pleased. I have bought many of these Micro SDHC Cards over years for both myself and my family, acquiring them from different outlets all online. I have the other ones I bought or else I have passed them down to other people. No one has ever complained about the cards, so I assume they have been of acceptable/good quality and thus, reliable.

After about a month of using this card, I began to get errors on my computer when trying to read to data. It gradually got worse, until the cards became unusable. I tried it in my Samsung tablet, my mobile phone, as well as with various other adapters (the one sent with it snapped at one side near at the end where the connectors are, but I don't think that would affect the overall performance of the actual card). I even tried accessing the card via Linux OS (Ubuntu) which has been known on occasion to work. Not this time.
I eventually formatted the card and then used Recover My Files software a friend has and managed, after leaving my computer on overnight, to regain 95%-99% of my data. I'm not too sure how much I lost because with a card this large, you just become complacent and throw all files on, amassing a collection of hundreds of files.

I promptly send away for another card, from a different distributor as well as a different brand I usually buy, and then I contacted this company. The company were very swift in returning my email and asked if it would be okay to send me a replacement, which I accepted. I feel it is important to mention this because I have had a few items in the past from other distributors that have not been fit for purpose (I'm not suggesting this isn't), and they have blamed me for it, or said it's the nature of the unit. I was at least offered a replacement which arrived very quickly.

Only time will tell if this one is good or bad.

‹ Previous | 1 2 383 | Next ›