5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product
I've been using this for around 6 years mainly to wash reuseable nappies. It has a natural softener in it that helps keep clothes soft and the smell is lovely. Not at all strong. You only need a little of the liquid and it goes a long way (we live in a hard water area as well).

Published on 20 May 2012 by afamily

1.0 out of 5 stars Made my clothes smell really BAD!
This has made all my clothing smell like a sickly(vomit type) smell its taken me a few months to realise this detergent is to blame. Now I have to wash all my clothes with persil to get rid of the sickly odour, its very embarrassing when meeting up with people. I think its the fragrance combination or something i'm not 100% sure why this is.
Published 25 days ago by Jannat Shah

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 20 May 2012
This review is from: Earth Friendly Products Ecos Magnolia and Lily Laundry Detergent 100 Washes 3.0 Litres (Grocery)

I have tried other 'eco' detergent and they are no match for Ecos. They do now have the cleaning power or keep your clothes as soft, even with a softener.

For reuseable nappies, I think it is unrivalled.

Would thoroughly recommend this product.

Warning - do not use too much as it will froth like mad!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 19 Sep 2012
I am very pleased with this very economical, good laundry wash. I react badly to many products but this is excellent. I will buy again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very effective and value for money, 3 Feb 2014
L. Simpson "Pickle maker" (Norfolk, England) - See all my reviews
Cleans well and smells lovely. A good Eco friendly product and is an improvement on my previous biodegradable laundry liquid. Will buy again and a such a good value product too.

4.0 out of 5 stars No itching, 3 May 2012
I have use this laundry detergent because it is gluten free and having wheat allergy
this product stopped me from getting hives. It is not to expensive (works out about the same as others in supermarket). Like that the producted is Eco friendly. The fragrance could be little strong for my liking. Will be buy this detergent again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Suitable for Vegans, 24 Jun 2014
I bought this liquid as I am a vegan. It cleans clothes and leaves them smelling fresh, but not overly perfumed.
Hugh bottle lasts ages. Comes with easy to use measure in the cap.
Suits my sensitive skin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Eco Friendly Liquid Detergent, 23 Oct 2013
I love this product and have used it in the past...no chemicals, all natural, effective and reasonably priced. Besides, it only took a day to get shipped! Love it- recommend it to everyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, 6 Oct 2013
Great product, in comparison the same cost as regular detergent and softener (Surf and Lenor) without all the nasty chemicals and much healthier for us and the environment. No complaints, will purchase regularly. Chemical free is the way to go. Washes well, clothing soft and pleasantly, mildly fragrant. Smells lovely.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best laundry detergent available., 11 Sep 2013
ECOS is a brilliant product. Cleans your laundry beautifully, has a natural fabric softener built in, leaves your laundry with a fresh clean scent, and makes your clothes feel soft. It also does not fade your dark colours, which many other laundry products do. I would highly recommend ECOS. Try it, you will never want to use anything but ECOS in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ace :), 8 July 2013
Can't say enough about this company :D...use all organic products at my house and this is an AMAZING CLEANER! Lovely smell and gets out marks...fab :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Top marks, 17 Mar 2013
This product performs just as well as the branded supermarket types, with the added bonus of no nasty chemicals. I love it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›