4.0 out of 5 stars Good for CD'S and records.
Bought this for my mother in laws 80th birthday as she had been without a music centre and record player for many years.
After reviewing many other makes I eventually settled on this as it played all 4 types of music,radio,records,tapes and vinyl.
I did'nt want anything too complicated ie USB slots,vinyl to mp3 .
Without extra speakers did worry the sound...
Published 21 months ago by sandra dancer

2.0 out of 5 stars Im contacting the supplier tomorrow.
Published 9 months ago by Kerrypickle

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for CD'S and records., 19 Nov 2012
This review is from: Antique Record/CD/Cassette/ (Electronics)
I did'nt want anything too complicated ie USB slots,vinyl to mp3 .
Without extra speakers did worry the sound would be a bit lost as she has two smaller rooms knocked into one,this however was no problem as the sound was crystal clear and very good.
Onto the radio-she only ever listens to Radio Norfolk so we tuned in and provided she doesn't twiddle the knob that's okay as that station is perfect,however there is a lot of static when you rotate the very flimsy control knob.
CD plays brilliantly.
Tape-although this sounds very good controls are very basic.
Plays vinyl well,mainly what we wanted this unit for.
Overview-
Unit-looks good and solid.
CD player- good.
Vinyl player- good.
Radio-reasonable.
Tape-very basic.
Think the controls could be a bit better quality,but provided you treat carefully a good buy.
She was well pleased on her birthday at being able to have her musical memories again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 2 Oct 2013
This review is from: Antique Record/CD/Cassette/ (Electronics)
i was looking for something i could play my vinyl on, and my cassettes, cd's and radio - all in one. I chose this one after reading the reviews. i am very happy with my choice. The sound quality is very good. its a nice compact size too. i would highly recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent value for money, 4 July 2013
This review is from: Antique Record/CD/Cassette/ (Electronics)
This was bought as a present for my Boyfriend and it certainly didnt disapoint. A good Sturdy item and very easy to use. The Sound quality is excellent considering its size. Overall I was very pleased with the quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Itec Antique syyle player, 23 Feb 2013
This review is from: Antique Record/CD/Cassette/ (Electronics)
This is an excellent player, I have at least 1200 12" LPs and I am now able to play and listen to them wit very good results. I am very happy that I purchased this player.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 30 Dec 2012
This review is from: Antique Record/CD/Cassette/ (Electronics)
Great to play all our old records and looks good too, the sound is pretty good and radio easy to tune.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant product, 26 Dec 2012
This review is from: Antique Record/CD/Cassette/ (Electronics)
My fiancee bought me this for xmas and I have to say it was an excellent present,I have loads of vinyl but haven't had a record player for years,it is very compact with built in speakers and lift up lid that sits up if you wish,the sound quality is brilliant and it is very easy to use,it is very well made and very stylish looking (nice piece of furniture) very happy with mine

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Purchase!, 2 Dec 2012
Dermot Porter "derminator" (Dublin) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Antique Record/CD/Cassette/ (Electronics)
I had been looking for a convenient way of playing my records and the itek was perfect.It is very compact and the added bonus was having a CD/Radio/Cassette built into it.Sound quality is great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent package for cost, 8 July 2014
This review is from: Antique Record/CD/Cassette/ (Electronics)
Was a present for the Gf and the product is exactly as described and as expected.

I wanted a reasonably priced, vintage looking all in one record player for occasional use, and this is exactly that.

Is it going to give top of the range sound quality? - of course not, if you want that, then go and spend the thousands you need to. She has a reasonable sized flat with combined living room/kitchen and the sound fills this even on low volume settings easily.

The wooden and plastics parts individually are of good quality. My one very minor issue is that they do not seemed to be joined overly well to one another, but as of yet this has not affected any performance in any way.

All in all, very happy with the purchase.

2.0 out of 5 stars Im contacting the supplier tomorrow., 28 Nov 2013
Kerrypickle "KLE" (South Glos England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Antique Record/CD/Cassette/ (Electronics)
I bought this in late October. For several personal reasons ,despite it being on my sideboard since then I have only just got round to using it fully. Had used it for the radio which was fine. Tried to use the CD this evening but the slot seems to be out of line ,so in order to get cd to register you have to press and hold the entry plate. Even then it is selective! I have tried a variety of cds 2 brand new some old some ,like me, very middle aged, there seems to be no pattern to what it will accept. For the record, if you will pardon the pun, all cds in good if not perfect condition. What I have been able to hear is better through headphones. Which is another of the reasons I bought it as a lot of modern stuff didn't appear to have a speaker jack.

Antique Record/CD/Cassette/