5.0 out of 5 stars Great size for little hands
Published 16 months ago by mummy1st

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but...
Its a brilliant idea and being able to separate the pots when you need to wash one is excellent. However, the plastic is very brittle out of the freezer and I'd only used mine twice when one of the connections snapped. It still useable but now has to be propped up on its own since it can't be connected to the other pots.
Published 21 months ago by Karen

5.0 out of 5 stars Great size for little hands, 14 Aug 2013
This review is from: Annabel Karmel Ice Lolly Moulds (Baby Product)
I received this promptly and have so far been very pleased. The combination of a teething eight month old, warm weather and fresh blackberries growing abundantly at the bottom of our garden has made these ice lolly moulds very popular in our house. The handles make them easy both for little hands to hold by themselves (note: although the rim around the bottom catches melted juice and dribble little hands do have a tendency to flail with excitement, sending streams of liquid soaring through the air!) and also for parents to hold on their childs behalf. I am loving freezing diluted blackberry juice so I know exactly is in there (and it's free hehe!) and my toddler is also finding them easier to hold - and have found that unlike normal sized lollies where I find half of it uneaten and melted in a puddle on the floor, these are a much better size for little tummies. Best of all the prong (lolly stick) is just the right length that neither my baby nor my toddler can put it too far back in their mouth and gag on it which has always worried me in the past. I have had no problems with it at all and thought the price was also very reasonable. Have friends with teething babies who I will be recommending this too (and might even buy another one myself for days when I have a few young children visiting)

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, 20 Oct 2013
This review is from: Annabel Karmel Ice Lolly Moulds (Baby Product)
I used this to freeze my breastmilk in the summer for my baby, she was too young for solids/juice so as I say I froze my milk, she loved it :) just the right size for a baby aswell

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but..., 4 Mar 2013
Karen (Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Fragile, 27 Feb 2013
This review is from: Annabel Karmel Ice Lolly Moulds (Baby Product)
I very rarely write reviews, but after one days use of this product I feel compelled to pass on my findings. I've just taken the product from the freezer to remove the second ice lolly for my son, when the plastic mould housing shattered in my hands. I can only think that the grade of plastic used is not suitable for the temperature that it is subjected to whilst in the freezer as I barely applied force. The shards of sharpe plastic have just shattered all over my baby who was sat in his high chair near by, hence I am writing this review to state that if you do decide to buy this product, then please please be careful.

1.0 out of 5 stars broke after second use, 13 Sep 2013
This review is from: Annabel Karmel Ice Lolly Moulds (Baby Product)
great idea, great size, shoddy design that broke after two uses. I expected better from a premium range / lifestyle 'name'.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab little moulds for healthy ice lollies, 12 July 2013
This review is from: Annabel Karmel Ice Lolly Moulds (Baby Product)
My little one has loved having an ice lolly this summer and I know that having made them myself they are full of good stuff! Easy to use. Can be a little brittle so just run a little warm water over the mould before trying to pull out the lolly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these for teethers!, 17 Oct 2012
This review is from: Annabel Karmel Ice Lolly Moulds (Baby Product)
These are great little lolly makers. In the summer they kept my little one cool - I made a cucumber puree (so it wasn't as sticky as a fruit one) and little one definately savoured it!
Also good for if your little one never finishes their yoghurt - I put the yoghurt she neglected to finish at dinner time in them and then they freeze into little frozen yoghurts for a later date - I've found they also provide some relief as teethers, and are quite good if your baby loses their appetite when they teethe.
I did break one by bashing it on the side (usually how I get ice out of the tray) so don't do that! Run it under a hot tap for a moment and it'll loosen up enough to pull off!

2.0 out of 5 stars Plastic snaps easily when frozen, 9 Nov 2014
This review is from: Annabel Karmel Ice Lolly Moulds (Baby Product)
This product started off brilliantly. On the second time using it, the plastic connectors snapped whilst trying to remove a lolly. This happened the 3rd time i used it also. I can still use the lolly molds but they now no longer connect to each other as a 4. The plastic becomes very brittle once it has been in the freezer and snaps easily. I would have expected this not to happen, and for the plastic to be suitable at freezing point. They are a brilliant idea but sadly i will be having to look at buying a different set elsewhere.

1.0 out of 5 stars left awful marks around my daughters face from the rim- ..., 20 Oct 2014
This review is from: Annabel Karmel Ice Lolly Moulds (Baby Product)
left awful marks around my daughters face from the rim- not impressed , took a few weeks for them to go completley.

4.0 out of 5 stars These are very nice moulds for young children, 7 Aug 2014
S Berendes "Trixy B." (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Annabel Karmel Ice Lolly Moulds (Baby Product)
These are very nice moulds for young children. I only do not like it that they do not have an individual stand. In order to put them in an upright position into the freezer they need to be all fixed together in the middle. However, the site of one of them slightly broke off and now I have to lean them against the freezer wall hoping that they won't fall down while the juice is still liquid.

Annabel Karmel Ice Lolly Moulds