on 11 December 2013
First watch received did not work. May have been a depleted battery or mechanical malfunction. Either way had to be returned.

Replacement arrived promptly but seemed to be suffering the same issues.

Have now had to queue twice to collect this watch from the post office, and twice to return.

What a waste of time (time - get it?).
on 6 January 2014
Bought in black friday week 2013 so not worth adding cost and hassle of battery. Will be returning but none in stock so will have to be refund
on 5 July 2014
This is an ok watch but I must admit I was hoping to like it more. The strap feels a bit cheap which spoils the pleasure of wearing it. It seems to keep time, but I was really disappointed when it arrived with a flat battery so I had to fit a new one before I could wear it.
on 23 April 2012
I bought this watch as a christmas present for my son. It fits his wrist well and the face is not too big for his small wrist. (He's 14) However it's now only april and it's stopped working already. we hope it's just the battery, because if it's not it will be sent back! And that's hassle we don't want.