5.0 out of 5 stars Making model animals
Very pleased with these tools makes putting details on the fondant animals I am making so much easier a god range of tools for the money
Published on 30 Nov 2011 by Rosa

3.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for.
These tools are a cheap version of the PME ones and pretty poor quality in comparison. Cheap and cheerful but unlikely to last beyond a couple of uses. My advice is definitely to spend a bit extra and buy PME.
Published 15 months ago by C. Lewis

5.0 out of 5 stars Making model animals, 30 Nov 2011
This review is from: Cake Decorating Sugarcraft Modelling Tool Kit 8 Pieces (Misc.)

3.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for., 14 Jan 2013
C. Lewis - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Best buy, 8 Jun 2012
Looked everywhere and could not believe the price in shops. My wife told her cake making class and now I've got to order loads. Better quality product at a great price

4.0 out of 5 stars Tools, 24 May 2012
I'm new to cake decorating (new hobby), and this set meets the needs I have. I've never had a set of cake decorating tool kits before, so I can not compare. But I've had a few of the top part of the tools fall off the yellow bits - easily rectified by pushing them back onto the yellow part. But for the price it seems good.

1.0 out of 5 stars You do get what you pay for, 30 Mar 2013
These are not really very good - the price is great yes, but they are not good quality. The pack i received was covered in glue which I was unable to remove from some of the tips, others fit very loosely in the handles and fall out, and also the tools have seam lines therefore leaving marks - not what you want really, I guess ok for childrens play set but not if you want to do anything properly in my opinion.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay, 1 Mar 2013
Ball and bone tool have joins so can make smoothing a little difficult. But overall they are good value for money.

4.0 out of 5 stars good value, 15 Feb 2013
Really good value for the price. Bought individually in a cake tool shop, these would be about 2 each so are excellent value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 6 July 2012
Cianta (West Sussex) - See all my reviews
I'm new to sugarcraft and wanted a beginner set of modelling tools without spending too much. Having read previous reviews I wasn't expecting too much quality-wise but I have to say I'm really impressed with the tools - clean, well-finished and they worked! Due to arthritis in my hands I can be a little heavy-handed sometimes but all the tools remain intact and my flowers look lovely. My order was processed very promptly and I'm very happy with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, 22 Jan 2012
A gift for my wife so i'm taking her word for the review. Only used a couple of times so far but really good - especially for the price. She looked in a cake decorating shop for a set a few months ago and, although a slightly better quality, they were 45.00. These are a bargain. As long as you're creative, they do the job!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Have Product, 2 Mar 2013
Wasn't sure if I would need these tools, but having recently iced 5 small Christmas Cakes and decorated them with penguins and holly leaves, I have to say the tools were a God send. They arrived promptly and were very cheap to buy. I will no doubt use these again and again over the years. Great!

ARRAY(0xa47d54b0)