on 6 April 2014
Great for keeping my daughter at arms length, she tends to run a lot and I live inner city where cars are always within a few meters
Great for keeping a couple of essentials in too
on 23 December 2013
my son loves his bag, enough room for a nappy or two, a small pack of wipes and a few nappy sacks. Good to use if I can't be bothered to take the big nappy bag and he can carry himself!
on 1 August 2014
Great item. My toddler loves it and I can keep hold of him without having to have a strap on his wrist. Only downside is the size.only big enough for a couple of small ltems. Well made
on 2 May 2016
Nice bag, little lad likes it aswell
on 20 June 2015
These are amazing, I use this whenever i go out with my autistic son as he has a tendency to run off. This allows him freedom to walk independently whilst keeping him safe.
on 15 March 2014
It's perfect. So pleased with it and my son loves it too. I was worried about putting him on reins, but as he loves wearing his rucksack I need not have worried! Thanks.
on 28 February 2016
I am really impressed with this. It's cute, sturdy and the straps are wider and a better fit than a baby harness. My 18 month old just likes to wear it round the house.
on 4 December 2013
Delivery was really quick. I bought it to my little cousin and he loves it! Good quality and practical! I can highly recommend it. Perfect gift for little boys/girls.
on 12 May 2013
This bag is great for small backs. You won't get a lot in it, my son loves taking his favorite toy out then doesn't mind wearing the reins so its a win win situation!
on 22 May 2016
Fab for my two year old. He loves wearing it. Big enough for nappies, wipes and a drink (and my purse and keys if I'm feeling lazy!) great quality and fast delivery.