5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent battery
I am always dubious of buying batteries from manufactures I have no experience with. A lot of batteries are of low quality and don't work as well as originals even if they are supposed to be better. This is not the case with this Anker battery.

The look and feel of a battery isn't something that you usually worry about but this Anker battery is solid and the...
Published on 5 Sep 2011 by Mr. JJ Cassidy

3.0 out of 5 stars Phone battery discharges too quickly
Wrote initially to say working ok but now even after 4-5w use, charge does not last for more than 4-5 hours. As there is no option for replacement through Amazon ( third party product), have opted for Refunb
Published 1 month ago by R. R. Kulkarni

‹ Previous | 1 2 369 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars What an improvement!, 1 Jan 2014
This review is from: AnkerŽ 1900mAh Li-ion Battery For Samsung Galaxy S2 II GT-I9100, Galaxy S2 II I9100, Galaxy S2 II 9100G, EB-F1A2GBU (Electronics)
Bought as a much needed upgrade for my sons phone - the battery on its last legs after two years of constant use. By diligently following the charging advice he now has a phone that will more than last the length of the average teenage day (29 hours at the last estimate!)

When the time comes, I intend to use the company again for my own galaxy SIII.

I am WELL impressed!

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased with its performance so far, 20 Dec 2013
I thought carefully about whether to buy a non-genuine Samsung product or not. However, the reviews mostly seemed v positive on Amazon so I thought I would give it a go. Also, by buying on credit card, I believe I'm covered even if Amazon should refuse to refund for it.

However, I'm really pleased. My original Samsung battery had been wearing down and the phone needed charging throughout the day. Now, the phone seems to last much longer and needs charging less regularly. So I'm very happy.

1.0 out of 5 stars died after 3 weeks, 15 Dec 2013
happy at start but after 3 weeks it died... i'm getting yellow triangle that battery is to low to boot phone even while charging.

5.0 out of 5 stars Phone better than new, 2 Oct 2013
I am delighted with this Anker battery as my Samsung Galaxy S2 had been losing charge very quickly during the day. The Anker battery is better than the original that came with the phone. I have always found it difficult to source replacement batteries for mobile phones as I think the manufacturers really want you to get a new one rather than keep a perfectly good phone going for another year or so. Great product - I will always check Anker first in future - and no I don't have any connection with the company.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Service, 25 Sep 2013
Delivered extremely fast. Was very impressed by the quality of the charge it holds. Wasn't cheap but well worth every cent for peace of mind. Very consistent reviews tells this to be true.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent alternative to more expensive batteries, 22 Sep 2013
B. McCaig (Glasgow, Scotland, UK) - See all my reviews
Great price.A good alternative to Samsung's official battery. I've used it in my Galaxy S2. Good snug fit too. Lasts well too

1.0 out of 5 stars Seems to have failed on me., 1 July 2013
First impressions were good. Having charged and discharged a few times I thought the performance was far superior to original. Unfortunately there seems to be a fault which, even when battery is 100% charged, is causing the phone to shut down when I open an app. Re fitted original battery and everything is working fine.

1.0 out of 5 stars Hate it!, 21 Jun 2013
The charge is not 1900mAh. It surely does only perform on par as 2years old Samsung original 1650mAh battery. A lot of time phone suddenly dies even when battery shows some charge.

1.0 out of 5 stars dead phone, 30 May 2013
I got 1 day of usage out of this battery before my phone (samsung s2) died completely i.e. wouldn't charge or even show the battery plugged in indicator. On switching back to my old battery it turned the phone was still dead. No amount of button pressing could bring it back to life (I spent some time on google looking for a solution). I've had to send the phone back for repairs.

My phone dying may of course have been completely coincidental but facts are I had 18 months of trouble free usage on the original samsung battery followed by 1 day of usage on the anker. Naturally I'm suspicious re. the cause of the phone death hence the 1 star review.

5.0 out of 5 stars Anker Battery for Galaxy S2, 27 May 2013
Very quickly dispatched and the battery is fantastic, just keeps on going. Much better than the original one.
Will purchase again for sure.

‹ Previous | 1 2 369 | Next ›