5.0 out of 5 stars Kids Football Shorts, 20 Jan 2012
Prostar Kiev Kids Teamwear Short These shorts are great doing just what we wanted without costing a fortune, well made and comfortable our daughter loves them.We bought two pairs the smallest just fitting our six year old the next six up being just a little two large but we'll keep them for her to grow into.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what was wanted, 16 Jan 2014
My Grandson aged 5 wanted a Chelsea football kit for Christmas. Together with a Chelsea shirt and some blue socks, these shorts made up his "kit". He loved them and wore them all over the holiday. They seem well-made and have washed well. The sizing was right too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value kids' football shorts, 24 May 2013
My children have about 5 pairs of these. They wash well, maintain their colour, dry quickly & last for ages. The children find them comfy and never complain about wearing them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Kids Football Shorts, 29 Jan 2013
These are the shorts I usually buy for my daughter, as they fit well and are very comfortable. She wears them for training, and for matches. (The smaller sizes have a drawstring inside the waist, though the larger one's won't.)

5.0 out of 5 stars They are great for PE football ect, 22 July 2014
Arrived promtly fits perfectly. They are great for PE football ect. My son loves them.