Size: 24/26"|Colour: Black|Change

on 20 January 2012
Prostar Kiev Kids Teamwear Short These shorts are great doing just what we wanted without costing a fortune, well made and comfortable our daughter loves them.We bought two pairs the smallest just fitting our six year old the next six up being just a little two large but we'll keep them for her to grow into.
on 16 January 2014
My Grandson aged 5 wanted a Chelsea football kit for Christmas. Together with a Chelsea shirt and some blue socks, these shorts made up his "kit". He loved them and wore them all over the holiday. They seem well-made and have washed well. The sizing was right too.
on 4 March 2013
Good quality pair of soccer shorts, with nice material, no frills, functional to its use. I liked the color of it which matches a soccer outfit I have.
I would recommend it to anyone who wants a simple pair of soccer shorts to use for training or matches.
on 29 January 2013
These are the shorts I usually buy for my daughter, as they fit well and are very comfortable. She wears them for training, and for matches. (The smaller sizes have a drawstring inside the waist, though the larger one's won't.)
on 4 July 2014
In the short time I've had these shorts I've run them through the mill. Perfect for exercise, very comfortable and not at all restricting. Good price and quick delivery time too.
on 24 May 2013
My children have about 5 pairs of these. They wash well, maintain their colour, dry quickly & last for ages. The children find them comfy and never complain about wearing them.
on 22 June 2013
I thought the material was a bit to thin, you could see through it when my grandson had them on. He likes them, and likes the colour,that is why I did not send them back.
on 13 June 2013
Would have been great shorts if they had a pocket. But at the price...that is a minor gripe. Excellent value for money.
on 7 May 2016
These a lightweight sports shorts perfect for football, hockey, running etc. They are a comfortable fit and allow for easy movement without rubbing. They wash well and are quick drying, which is great, as is the fact that they don't need ironing. (The less ironing there is, the better!). The only thing is that any dark underwear worn beneath these can be seen, so the wearer needs to choose undergarments carefully!
on 25 June 2016
I paid £8.50 for these. I previously bought the prostar football socks which are decent quality.I play football 3 times a week. Now I wish I had stuck to one of the bigger brands. These seem to cut back on quality and materials here and there. The prostar decal even looks like it will was off in a few months time. I can buy some decent adidas football shorts for about £15, lesson learnt.

See one answered question