5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and elegant
Published on 30 Dec. 2010 by Mr. M. C. Molloy

3.0 out of 5 stars rather a letdown
I read quite a few of the reviews - something I rarely do - before purchasing the amethyst bracelet for myself. They all seemed so promising, men stating how their wives adored it, friends buying it for other friends, the compliments went on and on. I on the other hand was very disappointed with my purchase, the jewels do not appear to be the quality of Swarovski, and the...
Published on 5 Feb. 2013 by jellytot14

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and elegant, 30 Dec. 2010
Bought this for my wife as a Christmas present after reading up on many jewellery items on Amazon and everything said about this item has turned out to be true. On first opening the product I thought it looked and felt a little "cheap" as it was very subtle and light in weight, not what I expected, but on receiving the gift and upon wearing it, my wife looked elegant and the bracelet sat nicely around her wrist. A perfect accompaniment to the necklace in the same style which I also got her for Christmas as a matching set. An excellent product hence the five stars. Well done once again Amazon

5.0 out of 5 stars BREATHTAKING!, 7 Dec. 2011
This is a Xmas prezzie for my Mum. I received it 2 days ago and when I opened the lovely box it comes in my mouth dropped. It is absolutly stunning. My Mum is going to love it and I if known that it was so beautiful I would have bought the neckless to go with it. The crystals are really shinny and there is silver going through the thread that holds the bracelets together, the pearls are mouthwatering, it is really easy on the eye. The pic makes no justice to the real thing. If any of your want to get something special for your loved one then this is it! It comes in a lovely box so be sure that anyone that receives this as a gift is going to be really pleased..

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, 13 Mar. 2011
Dew Multi-strand Bracelet with Freshwater Pearls and Swarovski Crystal Beads 70GEFP
A really nice bracelet that I have bought for my wife for our daughters wedding. The clasp of the first one was faulty and it broke when she tried it on. However this was replaced immediately without question. I feel that the picture does not do justice to what is a very attractive piece of jewellery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful bracelet, 11 Mar. 2011
I received this as a birthday present and I love it. Its very pretty and delicate looking, goes with all my outfits and looks very chic. Great to give this to someone as a gift or just buying for yourself.

4.0 out of 5 stars A gift not given yet!, 8 Aug. 2012
Nicely boxed and an extremely pretty bracelet. Bought this bracelet as a gift that has not yet been given but I am sure it will be loved by the wearer. I am very pleased with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars A very nice Bracelet, 26 May 2011
I bought this item for my wife a few months ago and she absolutely loves it. Many of her friends have commented in it. The picture really does not do it justice. It is very pretty and well made. She is so impressed with it that I will be purchasing other items in this range.

5.0 out of 5 stars stunning bracelet, 31 Oct. 2010
Summs (united kingdom) - See all my reviews
I bought this bracelet to match the necklace. It is stunning.The box it is packaged in is a bit small. It is
great value for money.STUNNING!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, 24 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Dew Womens Multi-Stranded Aquamarine Crystal Beads Bracelet, 78127AQ 8" (Jewellery)
I was really pleased with this bracelet. It was given as a present and looked fantastic with the necklace to match. Very prompt service - it all arrived well packed and nicely presented. Very good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 4 Feb. 2012
I purchased this item for a friend's 21st birthday present. It came in a lovely gift box and it is very delicate and totally stunning! I'm tempted to buy one for myself! Gorgeous :-)

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty bracelet but a bit on the short side, 16 Aug. 2013
This is a really pretty bracelet but what I hadn't realised was that the measurement given included the extender chain. This meant that on my wrist (not particular big) I needed to use most of the extender to fit. If you like this look then fine but I felt the bracelet then consisted of too much bare chain. Would advise checking your wrist measurement before ordering especially given the cost of returns these days!