4.0 out of 5 stars Every angle covered, 30 Sept. 2014
Katharine Kirby "Kate" (HELSTON, Cornwall United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 100 REVIEWER)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Breathable, windproof and water proof, these are also cosy, cosy warm, light and comfortable. I am a size 12 and they, labelled medium, are a little bit snug but I can wear them. The adjustable waistband and elasticated waist make them generously flexible either side. I am 5'4" and they are about right for height. but you could be several inches taller and they would still be ok.

Today we are told in the news that walking is the best exercise. I have two dogs and we are out and about in all weathers. For me these trousers/pants will be invaluable on windy wet beaches, cliff walks and general winter treks. I am delighted to have them for that reason alone. However should ski ing or snow boarding be offered I am sure they will be excellent apparel.

The zip up hip pockets will ensure security for those small accoutrements required while out. They will also double as hand warmers, the neat uncluttered shape at the back will allows slip sliding away on snow, a tidy body line, and a nicely shaped bottom!

The inner shell for stopping snow is easy to pull over boots and the zip up darts in the sides help too. The hanging hook on the back of the trousers will be useful for storing and drying. There is a bit of noise as your legs rub together but no doubt when out in the elements that swishing will be drowned out.

4.0 out of 5 stars Immensely practical, 8 Oct. 2014
P. Kendell (Wokingham, England) - See all my reviews
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I’m a non-skier, so this kind of clothing is not familiar. My first impression was of great bulk, caused by the padding; however, in extreme conditions, this would be necessary. The trousers are well supplied with pockets, and the zips at the bottom allow them to be worn over boots. They are very practical.

Size: there are Velcro tabs which allow you to pull the waist in.

The material makes a swishing noise, disconcerting at first, but you would get used to that.

In cold weather they would be ideal for rambling, walking, gardening or any other outdoor pursuits.

5.0 out of 5 stars but they fit beautifully. They are lovely and warm without being too ..., 24 Aug. 2014
Fiona Millar "cookiemum" (Edinburgh) - See all my reviews
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I'm not very tall, so was worried these would be too long for me, but they fit beautifully. They are lovely and warm without being too thick or heavy feeling to wear, and the fact they're water and windproof will come in very handy when the winter bites! They're well designed to fit comfortably and keep out the cold, with hidden pockets and a comfy elasticated adjustable waist. I don't ski so didn't get them for that purpose, however I do spend many hours dog-walking, and I know these will come in very handy when I'm heading out on bitterly cold mornings in the depths of January!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 22 July 2014
Lizzie (Newtownards Co Down) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Ultrasport Women's Functional Ski/Snowboard Pants Arlberg with Ultraflow 2.000 (Apparel)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
These trousers are lightweight comfortable and seem to be a good fit. They also feel extremely warm which is exactly what you want in an outdoor ski pant, and water and wind proof. They also seem easy enough to move around in and are easy to put on with zips at the hem. The elasticated waist adds to the comfort.

I would say these trousers would be suitable for a woman of average height, maybe up to 5 feet 8 inches.

Recommended purchase if looking for ski pants or a good outdoor trouser for the winter.