5.0 out of 5 stars Briliant quality Rag Doll
This is the second Poppy dolly I have ordered as my 3.5 year old daughter is so in love with her that I thought it best to get a backup!! She gets dragged everywhere and is holding up brilliantly! She washes well and her clothes are very well made. Recommended as any little girl (or boys!) best friend :-)
Published 17 months ago by Claire Chambers

3.0 out of 5 stars Sweet doll, but rather little!
Published 8 months ago by Miss Mummy

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Briliant quality Rag Doll, 21 Nov 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 24 Aug 2013
This review is from: Bigjigs Toys 28cm Doll BJD005 Poppy (Toy)
My friends small daughter loves her,Poppy goes everywhere with her.Just the right size for little hands and fits into mums handbag when little hands are tired.

4.0 out of 5 stars Soft doll, 14 Aug 2013
This review is from: Bigjigs Toys 28cm Doll BJD005 Poppy (Toy)
This item was returned because it was duplicated.
Quick delivery, loved the clothing and the softness,this is ideal for first doll.

3.0 out of 5 stars Sweet doll, but rather little!, 7 Aug 2013
This review is from: Bigjigs Toys 28cm Doll BJD005 Poppy (Toy)
I saw these dolls and thought how lovely they were, so ordered 2 of poppy, loved her little outfit and hair. One for my daughter and another for another childs birthday present. They arrived swiftly and well packaged, seems a good quality dolly, but I am really dissapointed with the size (although size was stated) for the amount they cost, i thought they were really small and in my mind I was expecting them to be a lot bigger. A lovely little doll though, and very sweet. she sits on my daughters shelf now looking pretty, as she doesn't seem to want to play with her at present (perhaps due to the size, who knows) hopefully as she gets abit older she might take an interest. I was intending to give the other poppy doll as a gift, thinking it would be enough, but I'm going to have to spend more money now on something else to go with it, as it doesn't look enough alone.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Doll, 1 Aug 2013
This review is from: Bigjigs Toys 28cm Doll BJD005 Poppy (Toy)
Very sweet doll, it's not as big as I wanted but that was my error. The doll does have button eyes so not really suitable for small children and think this should be noted.

5.0 out of 5 stars small and cute!, 29 July 2013
This review is from: Bigjigs Toys 28cm Doll BJD005 Poppy (Toy)
My granddaughter loved this doll. The dolls clothes are well made and the doll arrived in good time and was well packaged. I would recommend this product to my friends and family.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rag Doll, 24 July 2013
This review is from: Bigjigs Toys 28cm Doll BJD005 Poppy (Toy)
I am really please with this little doll. Our grand-daughter loves it. Just the right size for a one year old.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely first doll, 10 Jun 2013
This review is from: Bigjigs Toys 28cm Doll BJD005 Poppy (Toy)
It took a long time to find a safe doll for my grand-daughter's first birthday. This little softie suited perfectly - she is prettily dressed and has a very sweet face. A great doll for this price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very cute, 10 April 2012
This review is from: Bigjigs Toys 28cm Doll BJD005 Poppy (Toy)
I bought this for my friend's daughter and it seems well played with, durable and very very cute! Very fast postage also.

5.0 out of 5 stars A pretty little doll, 14 April 2014
This review is from: Bigjigs Toys 28cm Doll BJD005 Poppy (Toy)
This is suitable for little hands as a nice size for young children. A pretty doll with well made clothes.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›