4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and cheerful component cable
I was looking for a component cable in order to connect my PlayStation 3 to my Roxio game capture device. I didn't want to spend too much as I wasn't going to get enough use out of it to justify the expense. After reading through a number of reviews for different cables I settled on this one and so far, so good.

The connectors all fit well and the whole cable...
Published 7 months ago by CJ

2.0 out of 5 stars Works fine, but broke after a month!!
This product works fine, but after just over a month I was wondering why the picture on my PS3 was looking bad. Looked behind my PS3 and found the plastic casing had come away from the wires!!! Not recommended!
Published 7 months ago by IMP

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and cheerful component cable, 23 Jan 2014
CJ (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: PS 3 HD Component Cable(Black)- 1.8 Meter (PS2 / PS3)- Brand new, (Electronics)

The connectors all fit well and the whole cable is reasonably well made. It connected up first time and so far has worked reliably. I can't ask for more than that, so if you are looking for a cheap and reliable component cable, I would say this is worth a shot.

2.0 out of 5 stars Works fine, but broke after a month!!, 31 Jan 2014
IMP (London, UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, 22 Nov 2011
very useful and cheap item, use it every single days and have had no issues so far, good result and enjoying my PS3 by using this cable, been to high street where they were selling it for more than 20 and i got it way too cheap from here, higly recomended.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not up to standard, get what you pay for, 22 Sep 2011
I bought this after ordering a 16 that didn't seem to work so I was trying to work if if the cable as at fault or one of my ports, it turned out it was the cable at fault after trying this, but when I tried this, There was double images, I tried wiggling it around and it still failed to produce a good picture, I managed to get my other cable working by forcing it to be in a different position and even then it was much better quality than this, you get what you pay for.

I knew as straight as I connected it, it didn't seem very good quality, the connections weren't as tight as the other cable I have and the plastic is cheap.
Wouldn't recommend really.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product and Great Service, 14 July 2011
I originally bought this product a couple of days ago and I had issues with it on my ps2, so I contacted imperial tech about my problem and they were very helpful they sent me a new cable free of charge and I recieved it the day after they agreed to send a new one. The new one is working fine. I will say that after receiving the cable I did some research and found out that there are ps2 games that will not look good with the component cable due to the way they were made, so do check the game you want to play will work with the component cable first. The cable is good with a ps3 as well delivering nearly the same quality as the hdmi plug in. This is a good cable and if you want to record games with a hd pvr then more the better for the price it is at.