5.0 out of 5 stars Very thick, warm and comfy, 27 Feb 2013
These socks are perfect for trekking. Bought for my kids to ears with the walking boots. Sock are very good quality, thick and warm. You can tell the difference between these socks and other cheaper brands.

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredibly comfortable, 8 Feb 2014
These are the most comfortable socks I have ever experienced - and I have tried many over the years. They are also a perfect fit, so no slack to get wrinkled up around the toes as you walk. I have difficult feet - short and broad - so to find footwear that fits and is so comfortable is very much appreciated. I really didn't expect such quality at this price and highly recommend these socks to all, but in particular to people who, like me, have usually had to compromise and accept footwear that is only fairly comfortable. I do a lot of walking and these are just great. I have ordered more.

5.0 out of 5 stars socks?, 27 Aug 2013
Very good value for good quality childrens' hiking socks. Comfortable ,warm and snug socks,don't forget to take spares should they get wet.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality, 12 Aug 2013
Ms. C. Embleton "Caroline" (Telford, UK) - See all my reviews
Good quality thick socks, possibly a bit tight on my ankles but can't complain too much probably ok for most people.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great socks!, 28 Jan 2013
I bought them for myself, cos my size is small size 3, hardly find fit socks at reasonable price. This socks although is cotton rich, but do keep my sweaty feet nice dry and warm in these snowy days. And I bought some for my son as well, and he does like it, it fits not wide feet as my personnel experience. Very fast express, thank you. And great price, great quality, I don't know how long it can last, we shall see.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic socks, 18 Oct 2012
Ms. J. Parish (Desborough, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 3 Pairs Boys Jeep Terrain Walking Hiking Socks Black or Stone (Apparel)
My son has six pairs which has worn these every day through winter and summer. He finds them warm and snug. They have washed very well - after a year's use, they look the same as new. They are bulky so they have to size up his shoes at the shop to allow enough room! Decent warm socks for children are pretty rare, and at this price, I can't praise these enough.