5.0 out of 5 stars Panasonic RP-DJS400AED
Published on 9 July 2012 by JayCee1806

3.0 out of 5 stars Uncomfortable
Bought these based on previous reviews. I'm not in the best position to talk about sounds quality, but they are fine for that as far as I can tell.
I find them rather uncomfortable for my ears and am not really using them much due to this. They press my ears in and the plastic part of on the on-ear bit isn't comfortable.
I don't use them much because of this.
Published on 17 Nov. 2012 by RowenaReena

5.0 out of 5 stars Panasonic RP-DJS400AED, 9 July 2012
This review is from: Panasonic RP-DJS400AED Stylish Street Headphones with Swivel Mechanism - Orange (Electronics)
I have been DJing for around 15 years and have had many different headphones. I finally settled on a pair of Sony MDR-V700DJ's that were fantastic, after around 5 years use and a little bit of abuse from my 6 year old they gave up on me. After lots of researching on the net (and a budget) I finally settled on these Panasonic headphones at a fraction of the price and to my surprise I find that these are very nearly as good as my old Sony ones. These really are superb and will out perform many more expensive brands. I can highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a new pair of headphones.

3.0 out of 5 stars Uncomfortable, 17 Nov. 2012
I don't use them much because of this.

4.0 out of 5 stars Look really cool, comfy and really good quality, 2 Jun. 2012
As the title says, really nice looking- wasn't too sure about the orange and white but works well as a combination

comfy ear and head padding, but can hurt after an hour or two after listening to music (as orange ear grill bit is make of plastic- they are over ear btw

In terms of music quality, they are really good. I have some beats 'in ear' headphones and the base the Panasonic ones gives is very close it it (beats = £70 Panasonic= £18)

Also like how the head phone part swivels (but that's just DJ style right)

Delivery, I ordered on Sunday and got them on Tuesday morning (great)

overall, really good product would recommend highly

5.0 out of 5 stars Great headphone, 29 May 2012
It looks cool, very confy with the padding, and most importantly I don't disturb people on the train using these headphones as I'm the only one who can hear my music however loudly I'm listening it. Even my husband who's a musician said these headphones are very good quality and they were very cheap.

3.0 out of 5 stars looking good... but..., 24 April 2013
Though they look really good, this set of headphones is not good for long time use as it puts to much pressure on your ears, and cause discomfort after a while.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 Mar. 2015