on 22 July 2011
Looks fantastic on my side board.
I look forward to eating all these lollys enormously.
About 8 months supply here or maybe a year if i dont share them, i usually end up enticing smart women with them.
Love eating these in the car or long walks.
Warning do not eat one in a serious situation
I bought this 200 lollipop carousel for my little lollipop sucking expert! She adores nay. . .loves a good lollipop!

Chupa Chups are the best when it comes to lollipops (in my opinion of course!) so when I spotted this amazing lollipop carousel I just had to get it for her!

There are indeed 200 of the best flavours here including Cola, Chocolate+Vanilla, Cherry, Vanilla, Strawberry and Strawberries+Cream! I'm wanting one as I type here! Now I haven't opened it of course as it's a Christmas gift but I'm hoping there are more flavours in there as Chupa Chups do about 50 flavours, obviously certain ones for certain countries.

Did you know the word Chupa is from the Spanish "Chupar" to suck! and the logo was designed by Salvidor Dali! Cool or what?

The carousel also comes with the Chupa Chups logo/banner that attaches to the top just like in a shop display so it looks spot on when set up!

I cannot wait to see the look on her face when she opens it! If you know anybody who likes lollipops as much as Kojak (I look like his brother alledgedly!) then this is the gift for them! This came very well packaged and not one lollipop was cracked or broken as far as I could see. I wonder what flavour she'll choose first?
on 24 June 2012
Work announced redundancies, so to improve morale, I bought one of these and put it on my desk with a note 'Please take one' ....in an office of 100 people they were all gone in 3 days hehe ... many laughs and smiles later ... the display wheel is exactly the same as in the shop and it looks awesome, you will not be able to stop laughing as you unpack it :)

Really well packed, and yes they are all inserted into the wheel ... flavours as I remember are Cola, Cherry, Strawberry, Strawberry and Cream, Strawberry and Banana, Cocao and something ... and i think im forgetting a couple of others, sorry

As dodgy as some of those flavours sound, they are all really nice, eg the banana actually tastes like banana unlike most banana flavour sweets .... i look at Chuppa's as the 'Gormet Jelly Beans' of lollipops

Can see a few families getting one of these each at christmas ... almost too much fun :)
on 31 May 2012
First of all, if you want a Chupa wheel(carousel) as a gift to someone, DON'T buy from this seller.

I bought this as a surprise gift to my wife. A big carousel as shown in the ad and picture is ideal. However the wheel came without the big Chupa Chups pad. Obviously it was mistakenly left out in packaging I assume. But when I contacted the seller, s/he said the item was advertised as 200 lollipops only rather than the wheel so they are not obliged to provide anything else than lollipops. When I asked if they could just post me a pad, s/he said no. Apparently the ad and picture is lying. I can't understand why didn't they tell the truth or use more accurate description and picture in the ad. Or, if there was a pad with the wheel, why didn't they post it to me? Or the products were not 100% genuinely from Chupa Chups? I really don't know.

Moreover, I spend 6GBP on delivery for express delivery to receive it sooner. However, from the morning I placed the order, I waited 4 days to receive it. I even received many items from other seller that I ordered on the same day on super saver delivery method. The seller said, it's within the time period so they will do nothing about it.

Finally, the packaging box was not a proper mail box but reused box for latex gloves (10*100), perhaps for other products of the seller. I am generally ok for reusing materials for environmental concerns. But for commercial use, I would still feel a bit not comfortable, especially for food.
on 23 April 2016
Just opened up my packages to see this amazing item, reminds me of my childhood in a sweet shop, comes with carousel and chups chup sign which fits in on the top of the stand, all 200 lollipops are already positioned within the carousel and ready to be eaten, fantastic item and a really good price,
on 25 May 2013
Nom nom nom nom nom yum yum nom nom nom mmmmmmmm nom nom nom nom

An excellent product at a fantastic price. I bought this as a gift and the recipient was as chuffed as something costing this much could have possibly made him.

Looks like you live in a sweet shop.

Nom nom nom nom nom nom nom
on 15 September 2013
I buy them this way to save money and to stop getting look at in the sweet shops when I take the whole wheel to the check out !!
you can buy the wheels of sweet fun for a round £34.95 with the postage cost.
on 8 February 2012
Paid less than 40% of what i would do where i am from.
The ammount and the stacking was awesome, easy to get too and good fun to look at.

The packaging it was send in was however rather crappy. It was just lying loosely in a box way to big for the piece so it was rather easy to see it had been a bumpy ride. Next time i would love to see it packed in just one piece of bubblewrap.

But again, the product itself was awesome.
on 15 January 2013
This has just been delivered today,I bought this for my daughters 16th birthday party next month,delivery was speedy well packaged and looks great and most off all my daughter loves it!!! Not sure who's gonna have the most fun with it the teenagers or the adults lol. Also I must say very reasonably priced!!! Thanx dandy candy
on 23 May 2016
Kids loves it! So cool for birthday parties, even the grown up loves it.