5.0 out of 5 stars The best product to cure Ear mites and Canker
I have owned and bred dogs for over 40years, and Thornit is the best product to treat canker, or ear mites, it dries up the discharge and excess wax very quickly, and will keep them free by just treating the ears initially for three days or more, then just once every six months or so, if neccessary.

Much cheaper and more satisfactory than veterinary products.
Published 13 months ago by Sporty

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't help
This product was recommended to me by my dog groomer for my little Maltese. He has suffered from an
itchy, inflamed, dirty looking ear for months. The vet had taken samples to find out what was causing the inflammation, but they
came back negative, so at great expense I was prescribed antibiotics, ear cleaner and drops. Nothing worked, I had such high hopes for...
Published 12 months ago by Cassie

5.0 out of 5 stars The best product to cure Ear mites and Canker, 30 July 2013
This review is from: Thornit Ear Powder, 20 g (Misc.)

Much cheaper and more satisfactory than veterinary products.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast delivery- only thing to work on my dogs ears, 30 Jan 2013
This review is from: Thornit Ear Powder, 20 g (Misc.)
Having tried every antibiotic drops on the market, this is the only thing to actually work on my Labradors ears

5.0 out of 5 stars does the job!, 6 Feb 2013
M. Blades (Ayrshire, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Thornit Ear Powder, 20 g (Misc.)
was recommended this product for my lhasa apso puppy as she was always scratching her ears and with just one treatment the result was amazing. been using it for the last four months once a week and never any itchy ears now, and as only a very small amount is needed will last for ages.

5.0 out of 5 stars Trust it!, 12 Jan 2014
G. Mullings (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Thornit Ear Powder, 20 g (Misc.)
Trust that this will end your vet trips about ear problems! My spaniel had a constant ear infection for two years!! The vets used to treat me as though I was neglecting him and not putting the drops in. I got so fed up that I looked for a traditional remedy, five days and the ears were the best I had ever seen them... I continued for another three days and then once a week... A year on not one issue with his ears ever since. Now my other dog has an infection (should have done cautionary treatments for him, once a month)... Three days in, no weeping, still red but I know within the week it will be solved!

Don't worry about the grain being a bit thick, it doesn't matter, whack a small pinch in once or twice a day, and trust!

5.0 out of 5 stars wouldnt ever be without it, 1 Sep 2012
This review is from: Thornit Ear Powder, 20 g (Misc.)
My dog had come from the rescue with very bad ears, nothing would stop her scratching them..purchased the Thornit and applied to her ears 2 a day in in 2 days her ears were clean..no smell or discharge. Its also good for dogs who continually bite their feetas it stops them straight away ..its a natural product so doesnt cause any harm to the dog if he/she licks it off.Wouldnt ever be without it!! A little goes a long way.

5.0 out of 5 stars SUPER MAGIC POTION!, 23 Jan 2014
Mr. B. Pettit (England UK.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Thornit Ear Powder, 20 g (Misc.)
Recently my dog suddenly developed one really bad ear.

Within a few days it was oozing this brown waxy gunk.

Quotes from various vets in the area were running into the hundreds!

Ear drop solutions that cost just as much, if not more than Thornit, didn't work.

I spoke to the vet about Thornit and they had no answer for me.

Not sure if they haven't discovered it or they choose to ignore it for their own products.

Either way, I had to do something and I couldn't afford vet surgery and ear syringing!

I'm also not one to usually believe hype of a product, but it was 7 or hundreds!

Anyway, after I had delayed buying this, I wish I hadn't, it's fantastic!

The smell isn't too strong and to be honest I LOVE the smell.

Smells very clinical and clean. It's like a hospital or chlorine type smell.

Within 3 days, this problem that's plagued my dog for weeks was gone.

I cannot rate this product high enough. 5 stars isn't enough. Should be 10!

Even if a vet bought this at 7 and sold it in their shop at 50, at least it would work for people!

Selling expensive ear drop solutions that don't work, then offering surgery is crazy and a con.

It's unfair to the animal and it's unfair to the owner. - BUY THORNIT YOU WONT REGRET IT!

5.0 out of 5 stars Thornit ear powder, 2 Aug 2013
This review is from: Thornit Ear Powder, 20 g (Misc.)
After years of ear problems & expensive vet bills I found Thornit on the web an amazing product recommed it

5.0 out of 5 stars Thornit Ear Powder, 15 Jan 2012
This review is from: Thornit Ear Powder, 20 g (Misc.)
This is a miracle product!! After endless trips to the vets, for expensive prescriptions that just don't work, plus the consultation fee, I have found a product that really works and doesn't cost an arm and a leg!! I would recommend to anyone who has a pet that suffers with ear problems, especially mites.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thornit Ear Powder, 1 Sep 2013
This review is from: Thornit Ear Powder, 20 g (Misc.)
Had long standing problems with our Labradors ears, smelly, itchy scratching until they were swollen and sore, Cost a fortune in vet bills over the past 4 years !! No more !!!! thornit ear powder has solved the problem fantastic buy !! And one happy black lab :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Thorn it, 6 Feb 2013
This review is from: Thornit Ear Powder, 20 g (Misc.)
This stuff was recommended to me and I've been using it for a couple of years now,it's great for ear infections,it leaves the ear dry,only required a couple of times before the problem is cured,therefore lasts ages.
Definately worth recommending.