5.0 out of 5 stars excellent for panoramas, bargain price.
I had a spirit level in my tripod that sufferd badly after I dropped it. I needed a replacement for setting up landscape and pano shots. This works well and can easily be seen in poor light. It works with your camera in both landscape and portrait positions. A worthwhile addition to any camera bag.

This item has £ 3.99 postage and packing which seems a lot for...
Published on 15 Jan 2012 by Mr. Kevin Ward

3.0 out of 5 stars On the level
Handy little gadget at a reasonable price, a must for any keen ameature photographer.

Slightly cheaper would have got 4 stars.
Published on 11 Mar 2012 by Spongey

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent for panoramas, bargain price., 15 Jan 2012
Mr. Kevin Ward (Gainsborough, Lincs United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: iBoutique® Premium Camera Hot Shoe Spirit Level For All DSLR & SLR Cameras (Dual Axis) (Electronics)

This item has £ 3.99 postage and packing which seems a lot for such a small item. If you buy two or more items from this seller P&P is free! So I suppose if was buying another item from this seller it would pay to buy one of these as well. Instead of paying full charge for delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best things come in small packages!, 29 Oct 2012
C. Brown (Ellesmere Port, Cheshire) - See all my reviews
I use a fairly hefty Canon XL H1 video camera on a heavy duty tripod when filming sports meetings (rugby).
The tripod does have a small spirit level but, with the camera mounted, it is next too impossible to see.
This little gem solves the problem by sitting on the hot shoe mount and is clearly visible from any angle.
Once leveled I then lock down the tripod head and attach my monitor or other accessories knowing full well all is as it should be.
Excellent little device.

5.0 out of 5 stars iBoutique® Premium Camera Hot Shoe Spirit Level, 5 Aug 2012
I have a number of tripods with ball heads etc for use with my video cameras. When panning, unless you get the camera absolutely level (with the horizon) at the start, before you've panned very far, the camera's tilting. The spirit levels mounted on the tripod heads are no use - especially if you have ball-heads fitted. This little baby enables you to get the camera really level. It slides onto the hot-shoe. I found that fitting it to one of my hot-shoes was a bit slack but a bit of sticky tape applied to the base of the level fixed that. I bought two - to get p&p free - and they are really great - especially for the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Item, 21 July 2012
P. Wightman - See all my reviews
I bought this item to use with my tripod, great for the camera as I do not need to use the level on tripod. Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice!, 16 Oct 2012
Great little addition to your SLR equipment - Just slide it in to the flash port and away you go. Good solid well made product. I bought this as an addition to my order because it was cheaper than paying for the post being charged on a single item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item!, 1 Oct 2012
I found this to be a quality item and fitted perfectly on my Canon EOS-50D for use with a tripod. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect - just what is needed if your tripod doesn't have one!, 5 Aug 2013
I bought this as my existing tripod didn't have a spirit level, but I wasn't expecting too much as it was so cheap. What a pleasant surprise it was then, when I actually received it and tried it out. It works perfectly, allowing me to ensure that my cameras are perfectly level when I need them to be, with the minimum of fuss.
If you need accuracy when setting up your tripod for photographs, then this is just what you need.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 26 Feb 2013
Nice product and fits on top of my camera tightly. Very useful for lining up my photos and would remmend a buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice hot shot level, 19 Feb 2013
Cheap and cheerful, works fine, can mount it a couple of different ways. Don't have anything else to say, but won't let me use less than 15 words.

5.0 out of 5 stars Why did I not have one before?, 14 Jan 2013
Simple, easy to use, does the job brilliantly even on cameras and tripods with built in levels. The best value for money photography purchase ever.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›