on 26 February 2013
I was getting fed up of my kids spooning sugar everywhere when they made a drink/sweetened their cereal and saw one of these sugar pourers in an American type diner so decided it would solve the problem. I was right! This is brilliant, it delivers just the right amount of sugar in one pour (about a teaspoonful), thus stopping tons of sugar flying out of a sugar bowl. Plus it's far more hygienic as in the summer you're not going to get flies buzzing round your sugar. Would highly recommend.
on 2 December 2013
I bought this to replace a similar item. I much prefer this: it is shatterproof, light, easy to pour and does not clog. I now have less spilt sugar on my worktops!
on 24 December 2014
It was ok, just not what I expected.....I hadn't realised that being shatterproof meant it was made out of plastic! My fault really. It was the right size but the plastic did not make it suitable for a gift, so I bought a glass one. None of this is the seller's fault but mine but mine for not understanding shatterproof.
on 12 August 2013
perfect if you have kids (sister in law) and are nervous they'll break it. Watch the pourability as a lot can come out.
on 7 June 2012
This is very useful for people who lead busy lives and feel the need to have have things at hand ready to use quickly. It delivers a shot of sugar simply by turning it upside down, what could be easier.
on 14 August 2015
I have been looking for one of these for a while, found this on amazon and its perfect it does exactly what it should. keeps the sugar dry and tidy and it looks good, would recommend.
on 2 February 2016
This definitely isn't shatterproof, it fell out of a low cupboard the day after I bought it and shattered.
on 30 November 2015
a bit plasticky, brown sugar gets stuck in the tube so I ended up not using it anymore
on 24 January 2016
I wasn't expecting much from this sugar-pourer, but it does the job perfectly. There is no leakage from the lid and the sugar pours effortlessly. I have noticed, however, that white sugar flows more freely in this pourer than brown sugar. I wouldn't recommend it for darker (molasses-type) sugar which tends to be more sticky over time. When screwing the lid back on, go gently and make sure the glass top is free of sugar granules and the lid is aligned correctly to the glass. Regarding construction, a better quality metal top would not have gone unnoticed. It feels like cheap tin metal or low-grade steel, and dramatically reduces the quality of the item.
on 2 October 2014
Excellent. It arrived the next day and was in full use last night at choir. The parcel was well wrapped up and though, not in any way elegant, does the job. Thank you.