5.0 out of 5 stars Cracking service
After a long on line search for suitable replacement telephones for my home google spat out the Panasonic KX-TG 8061 cordless phone with 5 handsets and answerphone. Delivery was next day by first class mail, out of the box they were up and running in minutes, clarity is excellent as are the many featurues they boast.
Published on 21 Jun 2012 by kendle

3.0 out of 5 stars Panasonic KX-TG 8061 Cordless Phone 5 handset pack 8065
We all find the volume very poor on the handsets compare with our previous set which was a different make
Published 17 months ago by Elizabeth James

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Cracking service, 21 Jun 2012
This review is from: Panasonic KX-TG8065 Quint Cordless Phone with Answering Machine ( DECT,Hands Free Functionality ) (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars First class product, 14 Sep 2012
Wake up Mr Jones! (North Yorkshire, England) - See all my reviews
Although I can only speak for my own environment the range and digital clarity of this Panasonic system has proved to be excellent upstairs, downstairs and outside in the garden, and I live in a house with thick brick walls and two solid chimney breasts between the base unit and the furthest remote handset. The add on belt clips come in handy when outdoors or in the garage.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great reception, 1 Sep 2012
Having had an older set for several years it was time to replace as the reception was getting patchy and sound quality deteriorating. These phones answered both issues with great reception range and clear sound.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Brilliant, 9 Jan 2013
These work exactly as described. Yeah I got caught out and wondered why 2 of the handsets wouldn't connect to the base station buts its a simple case of registering them (as people have said this is delivered as a 3 handset box with 2 extra handsets).

The screen is clear, the volume of the speaker and loudspeaker is great and can be adjusted. The buttons are big and unlike my current outgoing phones they respond really quickly and give you almost a click to say you have pressed it (which is really useful when you are using a touch tone system and have to type lots of things in).

The answer system is really easy to use so I've stopped using the one from my telephone provider as you can see how many messages you have rather than having to pick a handset up and listen for a ring tone. The "Copy All" function is really good as you can put all your numbers into one phone and them transmit them to the other handsets, this saves a lot of time!

I spent nearly twice as much for a 4-handset Siemens system a couple of years ago and these are by far superior in nearly every way.

Down sides? The main downside for me is when you copy all of your numbers from one handset to another it doesn't copy the categories (e.g. Friends, Family etc) so you have to set them up on every handset and update every contact, a job that will take you at least an hour even for the smallest contact list (although thankfully this is a once only job).

Only other downside is the ring tones, they are pants and like mobile phones they provide you with dozens that are so tacky you would never use them.

All in all though, a good product that I would definitely recommend to a friend..

5.0 out of 5 stars Panasonic KX-TG 8061, 28 Oct 2012
Rodanjay (Selby, North Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
I am very pleased with this five instrument cordless 'phone set. It was fairly easy to set up and I particularly like the fact that when you make a change, such as altering the clock, on one handset it automatically alters all the others. Highly recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Great phones, terrific value!, 26 Oct 2012
Like another reviewer I too bought these Panasonic phones to replace a BT quad set that have I struggled with for several years.I am now kicking myself for not doing it much sooner!! The BTs had very poor range and lousy sound quality, they also badly interfered with the broadband conection to our computers.
The 8065 pack arrived very quickly and as soon as I opened the boxes I was delighted by the appearance and quality feel of these phones.
The phones require quite a long charge before they can be used, but once this is done setting up couldn't be easier. The instruction booklet is very easy to follow and the system was up and running in no time.
I live in a house with quite thick internal walls and had thought that I'd need to buy a signal booster to get good coverage throughout, but this has not been nessesary.The biggest bonus is that our computer system seems to have welcomed the new phones and there has been no interference at all.
All in all I'm highly satisfied with my purchase, and am slightly amazed at how much technology you can get for about a hundred quid!

4.0 out of 5 stars great value, 26 Nov 2012
really good quality phones - had to sync the extra 2 hand sets as not part of the original 3 but once the technical bit was sorted these are fine and so far so good quality and value wise - easy to use

5.0 out of 5 stars Five star goods and five star service!!, 3 July 2013
We needed this number of phones as anything less than five extensions means our now ancient bones bar us from making the sprint to get to a phone before the answer machine clicks in! The package arrived on time, and the phones were unpacked and placed but did not seem to work. I sent a email to the company from whom we bought "them"/"it" and they sent back a number to call when I was ready to "activate" the two of the five which refused to work. I phoned the company and in seconds I had done one thanks to the superb help given by a young man at the other end of the phone. The last one I did myself such was the clarity of this young man's instructions to get it done. Good phones, good price, good delivery time and totally excellent customer service.

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 x Phones, 2 July 2013
The paper work for the setup was fine the phones all work, I found it all very easy to set up. Thanks for your quick service.

5.0 out of 5 stars anasonic KX-TG 8061 Cordless Phone 5 handset pack 8065, 24 Mar 2013
Mr. David Hopwood (West Yorkshire, U.K.) - See all my reviews
Extremely glad I bought these. They are excellent phones, much better than than the BT Dects I had before. Answer machine is good and loud. Range is excellent. Quality of calls is superb. Easy to program and connect extra handsets. I would recommend these to anyone.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›