on 31 March 2012
I purchased these to replace an older Panasonic set. These are a definite improvement and good value for four handsets. Easy to setup. Well made and attractive handsets. Good sound quality. The only gripe is that they came in rather dubious packaging but were intact.
on 3 August 2014
Having had an existing Panasonic DECT answer phone with several handsets for almost a decade without fault, when I came to replacing them (due to expansion) I knew I would choose Panasonic. This model is improved in a number of ways. Firstly, the answer machine is fully controllable from both the base unit and all registered handsets (max. 6). Handsets have colour screens. The signal quality is improved. There's a choice of in-call sound equaliser settings. 40 different ring tones. The phones operate during a power cut, as the base unit takes power from the phone batteries. I could go on, but all I'll say is these are great phones with loads of really clever, thoughtful features that make them worth every penny.
on 28 April 2012
We bought this in April 2012 to replace a previous set by BT (which was playing up, I think due to battery problems). Very straightforward to setup and seems to have lots of features, which I am still discovering! I like the answering machine's function and the fact that it can be accessed from elsewhere. It is easy to operate and the supplied manual, which is also available online, is very good indeed.

The light on the display is a little bright (on the unit in the bedroom) and I'm not sure (yet) how to adjust that. Possibly early days, but so far I am very happy with this purchase.
on 20 February 2013
Telephone arrived on time, set up was really easy, had a panasonic before which had done use very well hence wanted to buy the same but newer version. It is great, does exactly what we want and more we are sure! Highly recommend.
on 23 November 2012
I have previously bought the 3-pack and the 6-pack versions of this phone, and the 4-pack is the same excellent product. It is easy to use; straightforward to set up, and has the same excellent audio, so I would recommend this model in any of its flavours.
on 15 January 2015
WOW - vey impressed with this phone. Simple to use, very intuitive. Put phone numbers into one phone - and copy them all at once to the other handsets; really well thought out menus and good instructions. Just a pleasure to use. Only little drawback - the noise reduction feature (called "Equalizing") is a bit lame. I was hoping for a more advance Noise Reduction feature to help with the Sky Broadband interference on our telephone line.

Love the blue backlight on this keypad (HATE the amber ones), and when the phone is on the charger, the white screen light stays on - acting as a night light (shows the time) - very nice. You can find the phone in the dark. The screen is modern, with little pictures like a computer screen - not monochoromatic. Very nice - feels advanced and modern. I really love it!
on 20 February 2012
I choose this quad pack to replace an old Panasonic KT-Quad set of 5/6 year old, the quality is very consistent with my last set, although one would have thought that the styling, technology and design would have improved considerably. that said, they do a perfect job and are easy to setup. I would recommend this range particularly at the Amazon Price.
on 16 March 2012
Brilliant phones and good quality built. Very easy to setup. Only negative about the phone was, the lack of standard phone ringtones. Lots of polyphonic ringtones, but no standard/traditional ringers. If it had those, or had the option to download ringtones... it would have got the full 5 stars.
on 19 September 2015
I have had these for about a year now and they have worked fine - charge lasts a long time (especially in Eco mode) and sound quality is good. We chose this older model as it had proper rubber buttons that weren't on the newer one.

My only niggles are:
No message beep, only a flashing indicator which means messages often go unnoticed

The pre recorded voice has a slight Aussie twang to it (apologies to any Australians reading this) - no option to change other than to record my own. Bit of a first world problem I know.

As others have mentioned, all but about three of the ringtones are horrendous. Like an early polyphonic mobile ringtone.

Graphics are a bit clunky as well

Despite this a good usable phone
on 2 December 2015
I have had this for quite a few months now and this has been working extremely well. For the price it is very good value. Having 4 phones gives you a lot of flexibility and the intercom system makes it easy to contact someone in a distant part of the house (spread over 3 floors). All pretty easy to set up. Each of my phones is named by their location e.g. Lounge, Loft etc, which you define as part of the setup process. Battery life has been very good - it has an Eco mode which gives you longer battery time. A useful feature has been the belt clip so this allows me to be hands free and mobile when using the one ear headset (sold separately).