5.0 out of 5 stars The look is definitely love!
A friend recommended Bella Andre The Sullivan's series to me as a great read and I have to hole heatedly agree!

Published on 16 Oct 2012 by Tanya

3.0 out of 5 stars an ok intro to a series
Bella Andre says "my favourite romances have always been about families. I love following brothers and sisters and cousins from book to book" and I agree, many of my favourite easy read romances follow this theme. Bella Andre, in my opinion, has a similar style to Bernadette Marie and Melody Anne, and focuses on the Sullivan family from San Francisco...
Published 2 months ago by Miss K. C. Fry

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars The look is definitely love!, 16 Oct 2012
This review is from: The Look of Love: The Sullivans, Book 1 (Contemporary Romance) (Kindle Edition)

Chloe is having the what she thinks is the baddest night in history until she totals her car in the rain by driving straight into a ditch, which turns this night into the worst of her life! Knowing she needs to keep on the move she decides to try to walk for help when car lights in the distance which are getting closer by the second are a scary and welcome sight all rolled into one. Especially when she sets eyes on the driver...

Chase is on his way to his brother Marcus wine vineyard in Napa Valley as he has a photo shoot for the next week there as he is a professional photographer. On his way he see's the car and a figure walking along the road in the pouring rain and stops to offer his help.

Little do they both know that this night is about to change their entire lives.

This book is romantic, hot, emotional all a great read should be. The attraction to each other despite Chloe's past and Chase's previous reluctance to want to settle down, you can see throughout the story despite them dancing around each other that they are meant to be together. Everything fits so perfectly.

Fab read and I am onto the next in the series!

4.0 out of 5 stars GOOD START, 9 July 2011
L. Sims "Linda" (The south) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This is book one in a new series of eight, first up is Chase Sullivan and Chloe. Chase is driving back to his brothers vineyard when he spots a car that has landed in a ditch. There is no one in the car but he spots a lone woman walking further along the road. He stops to offer her help, she is reluctant to accept his help, but eventually he takes her to his brothers guest house. Chloe has had some bad experiences and does not easily trust, but she is a kind and caring person, Chase is a professional photographer and is at the vineyard for a photo shoot. chase is very attracted to Chloe and she him. This story tells of the growing relationship between the two, it is very romantic. The loves scenes are very hot as you would expect from this author. It was lovely to read Chloe's growing confidence and learning to trust Chase, he is a wonderful character sexy and very caring.we also meet Marcus the oldest Sullivan, he stars in his own story next, can't wait.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Look of Love, 6 Mar 2013
Found this book very enjoyable reading and will be buying the rest of the books in the series. Good reading for anybody who likes romance stories

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!!!, 13 Jan 2013
Romance novels for me have always been a bit hit & miss. I have found that many are essentially cheesy and full of corny one liners.
Bella Andre's work was unfamiliar to me when I was offered this book for review, I was apprehensive and hoping it wasn't going to be too sickly sweet.
All I can say is WOW.
Chase Sullivan is a successful photographer with many notches on his bedpost but he's got a wonderful large family whom he adores. A family I am anxious to read about in the following novels in this series.
While driving along the country lane near his brother's vineyard he comes across Chloe Peterson.
Chloe is walking along the side of the road in the pouring rain. Her car has slid into a ditch because of the rain and it doesn't look like it's going to be up and running again anytime soon.
As Chase stops to help he quickly realises that Chloe is hurt and not only because of her accident.
She is running......
She is scared.......
Chase rescues her from the rain but can he rescue her heart?
I am a romantic at heart and a man who is successful, sexy, fun and considerate will always have a knack for giving me butterflies. Chase Sullivan embodies all of that.
Oh I loved this book. Bella Andre has tapped into my version of an ideal love story.
I was so drawn into this that I felt I was peeking in from a corner of the vineyard in which this story is set.
The sexual tension between these two characters is almost nail biting. I found myself holding my breath while willing them to jump into bed.
It has left me almost squealing with delight and I haven't stopped smiling yet.
This is a book I'll recommend to everyone. We all need a bit of romance in our lives and this is the one to do it!
I am truly looking forward to the next stories in this series.

3.0 out of 5 stars an ok intro to a series, 7 Aug 2014
Miss K. C. Fry "Katy" (UK) - See all my reviews

Book 1 is about Chase Sullivan, a photographer, and Chloe Peterson. On the way to his brother's winery in a storm, where he's doing a photo shoot the next day, he stops by a car in a ditch. Near the car he finds Chloe, soaked to the skin and appears to have hurt her face. He persuades her to let him help and takes her to the winery as it's nearer than a motel. Over the next few days she stays with Chase and helps at the photoshoot and their relationship starts to develop. She starts to trust him and shares that her injuries were not caused by the crash.

Chase is a bit too nice, a bit too understanding and patient. When there's an argument between him and Chloe, he just listens and tells himself she's afraid and she'll come around. It's a nice, comfortable story, ok sex scenes and a bit of humour, but the characters didn't seem quite real. Also, what makes series romances like this successful for me is the interaction between the brothers and sisters, the teasing and ribbing; this is a missing element here.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 30 Dec 2012
I really enjoy reading Bella Andre`s books, this one was the first of the Sullivan s book. It's the second time I have read this book and can honestly say that I enjoyed it the same as I read it the first time about 6 months ago, that says something. It is a typical love story but if you want to just read about love than this book is for you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read, 23 Sep 2013
This is the first book in 'The Sullivan' series. I love this book from start to finish and can not wait to read more in this series. The Sullivan's are a family of 8 - 6 boys and 2 girls. The first Sullivan we meet in Chase. Chase is the second eldest he is a photographer. On his way to his eldest brother Marcus winey for a photo shoot he see's a car has skidded of the road into a ditch and he stops to help. Chase is instantly drawn to Chloe and convinces her to let him take her to the winery where she can stay in the guest house. Chloe however is very nervous to go with Chase. She is on the run from her abusive ex-husband (and has a burse on her cheek to prove it). She also has no money. Chase however puts her at ease and she feels some sort of pull from him. She ends up staying longer then one night and soon starts working for Chase when one of his staff falls ill. Before long Chloe starts having feels for Chase and before long Chase is telling her he loves her. But can Chloe really trust a man again!

4.0 out of 5 stars Jazz, 2 Mar 2013
Great writing. First time I have read Bella Andre . Hot and steamy .love how disruptive her writing is. Looking forward to the next read.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Sullivans, 28 Dec 2012
I really loved this book and have now read all the Sullivans stories. Can't wait for the next Sullivans book.

5.0 out of 5 stars this book honestly I love just because Chase does everything he can to make ..., 20 Aug 2014
Ah the first sullivan book, this book honestly I love just because Chase does everything he can to make Chloe feel comfortable. They bond straightaway and fall for each other. It is just a great journey to start with and you meet some of the Sullivans which starts off a great series! Bella Andre surpasses herself with her stories and I will love them forever!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›