4.0 out of 5 stars LOVE AESOP'S FABLES
I downloaded this for three reasons:

I loved Aesop's Fables as a child, my hardback book was literally falling to pieces from useage!
I want to be able to read it to children we have in the family and...
yes the final reason was I was lucky to download for free!

Published on 29 Dec. 2012 by Carol 'avid little bookworm'

3.0 out of 5 stars what the fox learnt
Purchased this for my two and a half year old but it was for an older child. would like to see an recommended age when buying a book.
Published on 9 Mar. 2012 by carol

3.0 out of 5 stars what the fox learnt, 9 Mar. 2012
This review is from: What The Fox Learnt (Illustrated) (Four Fables from Aesop) (Kindle Edition)

4.0 out of 5 stars LOVE AESOP'S FABLES, 29 Dec. 2012
Carol 'avid little bookworm' (LEEDS, Yorkshire, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I downloaded this for three reasons:

I want to be able to read it to children we have in the family and...
yes the final reason was I was lucky to download for free!

I can't remember these three fables however and did enjoy the moral, as always, but they were very short. The fables in my big hardbacked book were short, now I reminisce, but because there were so many of them I would happily flip through them for hours. Howwever, being only three in this ebook I don't think they will hold our children's attention for very long; but then I guess that's why this book was free. Being free, I give this book four stars but if it were to be priced then I would reduce that to four stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely story book, 19 Jan. 2014
My daughter loves this book very good & enjoyable my daughter is 3yrs old & loves this book relaxing her down for bedtime

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 3 Jan. 2014
It a very nice book because it teaches children not to trick people and the good thing is that it's free so if I were you I would give it five stars

3.0 out of 5 stars The fox learns the hard way, 28 Aug. 2012
I am a big believer in reading to my 5 year old son each night. I decided to do a search for something new, something I haven't read a least 50 times to him already. I stumbled across this book for free at amazon.com. I remembered reading some of these stories when I was younger, so I thought I would give it a shot. The illustrations were very well, but the is only one pic at the beginning of each short story. I had to change some of the words for my son to understand. All he pretty much got from the story was that the fox was a meany after I explained it to him. I think it would be a great book for someone of an older age, but not really what I was looking for in a younger children's book. It isn't a book I think that he will ask me to read to him again at this age. May be something he will enjoy more when he gets a little older. I did see a 2 of the stories in there that I knew, but I didn't know the one about the Fox and the Cat. I wasn't expecting the fox to be attacked and killed by dogs. I guess the fox really did learn something in the end, the hard way.

4.0 out of 5 stars N uhh th ytt ft f t.v. rd, 2 April 2013
Cyborg t.v. scratchy the lit a tall and the world of this year ago this year old daughter of a song about this that the world tall bunnies YouTube videos of this is not responsible to the lit up bag is not the world uno the first time I how much money you can see how to find a song favour it we can see that the lit Hegel needed to the lit up to make use of this is I don't think the most get itty in the most common sense and video games are the world tall order for childre to find the world is I have to the world of the first to comment you can get itty and x is the most important that the world of this is the first time since the world of this article is the lit up for the world tall bunnies hotmail account and video games in great Britain has been in a tall bunnies hotmail get itty the lit up bag is the most important thing in a song about it will be the most important part in a song favour the lit a bunny the world of this is a song that type and the lit by an individual who is not responsible for childre to find the world is a tall and video

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly amazing, 14 Nov. 2013
I love fables and what does the Fox say. this book is a inspiration to not be a mean and unlikable person. WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 14 Nov. 2013
Great book teaches a lot if things for kids.

It is a bit short but very good.

A great free book.

1.0 out of 5 stars What the Fox learnt, 29 Mar. 2014
Short stories with a moral. More suited to older children who may be able to understand the morals (age 8/9 years).

4.0 out of 5 stars Rated by a seven-year-old, 7 Feb. 2012
DubaiReader "MaryAnne" (Rowlands Castle, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
I downloaded these tales for my Kindle when they were free. I look after three young children and thought they might be useful when I needed to keep them quiet for a bit. The eldest, seven years old, read the last two to himself after we'd shared the first two.
The morals did take a bit of explaining but he enjoyed the short stories and gave a rating of three stars, which he later increased to four.
My Kindle Touch shows only black and white illustrations, no doubt future models will include colour. The book downloaded onto my Kindle for PC is in full technicolour and I plan to let him read the book again on there next week.
The book is very short, so isn't really worth more than the 1.02 pounds listed, especially in black and white.
3 1/2 stars.