Showing 1-10 of 15 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on 12 June 2012
I bought these for my 3 year old son whos just spent the last year in and out of hospital getting over a severe illness ergo why he isn't potty trained yet and these have been fantastic. We bought 3 boxes and the delivery was quick and evne during the night when he moves around alot its NEVER leaked and hes never gotton nappy rash from Pampers. I put him in Huggies for about a few days and he got really bad nappy rash but the minute I put him back in pampers it went.

Pampers are THE BEST nappy brand to buy they are reliable, cheap, don't leak, don't give your child nappy rash and its fantastic

I reccommend this too all parents
on 26 December 2012
Having tried all the other brands, from Huggies to supermarket brands, I have 2 year old twin boys & Pampers are the only ones we will now use. Very absorbent, these nappies always fit, they minimise any nappy rash and work really well with the nappy creams. Thanks to Pampers I have dry little boys!
on 18 January 2013
I chose to buy in bulk as its easier than juggling a big box around with the rest of your shopping at the shops, I was very pleased with my purchase it arrived quickly and I knew buying pampers I was buying a quality nappy, will use this service again.
on 25 October 2012
This is a genuine product at a very good price and free delivery for Greece. It's really practical, efficient and economical to buy this Giga pack -100% recommend!
on 5 March 2012
not much to say about nappies, but this is best value around and delivery is super fast...will re-order until he's out of nappies altogther
on 15 December 2012
Great nappies, light weight and super absorbent, last the whole night, just as cheap as supermarket own brands when on offer.
on 27 December 2012
fast delivery, excellent product i was very pleased with how it fitted my baby. i would definitely buy it again and soon
on 8 February 2013
I know that any baby is a case of it's own, but the quality of these nappies is higher of any other.
on 11 January 2013
I like it a lot , great comfort n excellent for your babies! N it reached to my place on time
on 13 August 2015