5.0 out of 5 stars A trademark you can trust
I know that any baby is a case of it's own, but the quality of these nappies is higher of any other.
Published on 8 Feb. 2013 by Alberto

1.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointment
Published on 25 Nov. 2012 by Kostas Konstantinidis

1.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointment, 25 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Pampers Baby-Dry Size 5 (24-55 lbs/11-25 kg) Nappies - Giga Pack of 124 Nappies (Personal Care)
We have a 13 months old boy and we have been using Pampers since he was born. We bought this giga pack Pampers and it was a really disappointment. We didn't, have any problem, since we used the pampers we bought from Amazon. It is definitely not the same quality for sure! Our boy keeps waking up at night, because he is wet, all over his clothes! When we put him the old pampers we have had, the problem just stopped! We can't say if the problem comes from the p&g company -the Pampers producer- or from Amazon. For one thing we are sure, The quality of the two identical products, is definitely not the same!

1.0 out of 5 stars expensive, 19 Aug. 2013
C. Combes "cc" (UK) - See all my reviews
Was surprised to find that these nappies were much more expensive than Ocado's offer for the same size and type of nappy in a 54 nappy pack.

1.0 out of 5 stars Surely not!, 11 May 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars A trademark you can trust, 8 Feb. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars MMONKS, 18 Jan. 2013
I chose to buy in bulk as its easier than juggling a big box around with the rest of your shopping at the shops, I was very pleased with my purchase it arrived quickly and I knew buying pampers I was buying a quality nappy, will use this service again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good diapers but..., 13 Jan. 2013
Went to No5 from No4 ,5's are more absorbent but not as strong! protective 'wings' tare easy ,and diapers don't capture smell as good!
Usually I buy from other online stores(not in uk) first time from amazon.uk and are definitely different quality (poor),dont know why...

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 11 Jan. 2013
I like it a lot , great comfort n excellent for your babies! N it reached to my place on time

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 27 Dec. 2012
fast delivery, excellent product i was very pleased with how it fitted my baby. i would definitely buy it again and soon

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't skimp on cheaper nappies! These are the best., 26 Dec. 2012
Having tried all the other brands, from Huggies to supermarket brands, I have 2 year old twin boys & Pampers are the only ones we will now use. Very absorbent, these nappies always fit, they minimise any nappy rash and work really well with the nappy creams. Thanks to Pampers I have dry little boys!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great nappies, 15 Dec. 2012
Great nappies, light weight and super absorbent, last the whole night, just as cheap as supermarket own brands when on offer.

Pampers Baby-Dry Size 5 (24-55 lbs/11-25 kg) Nappies - Giga Pack of 124 Nappies