on 18 July 2013
When I bought these I was a little unsure if they would be suitable for making pizza using homemade dough. One review suggested that they weren't but as they were so inexpensive, I thought I couldn't go far wrong and ordered 2. They are in fact great. I shape the dough before placing on the mesh (rather than pressing the dough into it) and use a pizza peel to put them in the oven. We get really thin crust pizzas which are crispy on the bottom and have never had any trouble taking them off the mesh. I would recommend these to anyone.
on 19 August 2013
I do have a proper pizza tray but was reluctant to buy another just for the rare occasion I'm cooking 2 pizzas. Having gotten fed up with either soggy pizza bases or them sticking to my oven shelves I came across these during an amazon browse. They do exactly as described and are so simple to use and clean I'm wondering why everyone isn't using them. The pizza tray has now been relegated to the back of the cupboard as they're so good.
on 14 March 2012
I bought one of these to cook pies, chips and pizza'a in my mini oven, works perfect, all I had to to was shape and trim it to fit, if your going to use in a normal size oven you can use it as it is................
on 17 March 2014
I bought the PizzaMesh for my halogen oven to cook chips and other small items. Its narrow mesh supports any small piece of food and still allow the heated air to flow around.
on 18 January 2014
This pizza mesh arrived today, haven't had chance to use it yet but it looks good quality and sturdy. Having read all other reviews on this mesh I am confident that it will do the job nicely. The item arrived within 2 days of ordering and the transaction was a pleasant and trouble free experience. Would highly recommend this seller. I will,however, write another review when I have used this mesh.
on 6 October 2014
This is easy to cut down to any size and works well in a halogen oven for pizza or chips.
on 15 January 2015
Arrived on time .. i use this with my Halogen Oven & it works really well .. think i'll be buying another one very soon.

PS: If it had sides to it, "so that the food didn't fall off the edge when your trying to fish your food out" i would have given it five stars !!!
on 23 July 2014
It is ok but too soft to used by own otherwise it is perfect
on 6 March 2014
Amazing product, have since bought for all my family, i make my own pizzas and always had probs with the base cooking in the middle but this seems to work, no more soggy bits!! :)
on 4 December 2015
Been making pizzas at home for a long time and was looking forward to using these, as a easier way than pizza stones. Sorely disappinted with soggy bottom pizzas