4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice and warm, speed delivery :)
Really nice and warm , my little one loves to sit in it. Good value for price, its not too short so my son got plenty of room for his legs. Delivery was really quick and I am pleased with the customer service . I would recommend this footmuff as its really does it job for a very reasonable price !!
Published on 16 Dec 2011 by anna

3.0 out of 5 stars Keeps my baby warm but too long for my Maclaren buggy
I bought this because it says it fits a Maclaren's stroller, but I"m afraid after fitting it with the straps through, it's a bit long at the bottom, which means it drags on the floor, and it's annoying when it's raining. I have to keep tuck it in behind the foot rest.

Published on 3 Feb 2012 by Bec

3.0 out of 5 stars Keeps my baby warm but too long for my Maclaren buggy, 3 Feb 2012
This review is from: Deluxe 2 In 1 Stroller Pushchair Buggy Footmuff - Black To Fit Maclaren, oBaby, Zeta Vooom, Tippitoes, Hauck, Chicco, Graco Mamas And Papas (Baby Product)

But it does keep my baby warm, it's high enough to have her hands in there, but I can see the materials will wear out from dragging on the floor soon though...

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice and warm, speed delivery :), 16 Dec 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Great footmuff, 29 May 2014
I can't fault this footmuff. It's nice and cosy for my baby and great value for money. I use this footmuff with my uppababy vista pushchair and it fits perfectly and far cheaper than the uppababy footmuff. Great quality product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Match, 29 Nov 2012
Really pleased with this. Matched up with my Vooom Stroller perfectly. It is light but
fleecy lined and very cosy. Also it comes nice and high up so kiddie's chest can we well
covered if needed. Great product.

2.0 out of 5 stars not for a maclaren quest, 13 Dec 2011
not suitable for a Maclaren Quest. It doesn't fit and it drags along the ground and gets muddy. because it doesn't fit properly it splays open at the top which means it really only covers my child's legs from the knees down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Large enough for toddler and looks good, 13 April 2013
I was looking for a large foot muff now that my 19 month old put her feet through the bottom of the standard size that came with my buggy. Most were very expensive except this one. I thought this might mean that it would look cheap, but it does not. It fits my Mothercare 'Extreme' buggy very well and although it's nice and warm it squashes down enough so that the buggy can still be folded.

3.0 out of 5 stars Maybe I expect too much.., 10 Sep 2014
Arrived today so haven't tried it out properly yet. Arrived within dates stated and securely wrapped. Package was smaller than I'd imagined so first impressions were that maybe it's not as deluxe/luxurious as the description made out. Once unwrapped it's not as thick as I thought it would be and the back half is very thin but it does say this in the description. The fleece lining feels a bit cheap too. The outer shell feels like a thick shower curtain and makes a rustling noise however I'm hoping that makes it at least showerproof!
On the plus side it fits my mamas and papas voyage buggy perfectly and reaches down to the footrest bar without touching the wheels so my 20 month old will have plenty of leg room and comes up to chest level on the front. Overall it should keep her warm enough with winter layers on and hopefully dry and once on the pram it looks pretty smart. Decent enough for the money but I do think the postage was a bit steep

4.0 out of 5 stars Has been great, 1 Dec 2013
I bought this back in April and I paid £19.95 (exc p&p) so I'm shocked to see the cost jump to nearly £50. However, the cover itself has been great for my taller than average toddler and is good quality and washes well - we've been using it in our Quinny Buzz 3. Would recommend - 5 stars for the product and no stars for the price hike, so 4 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent choice for my chicco simplicity, 30 Sep 2013
The muff is well made, looks great, and fits perfectly on the buggy. Thought it would be difficult to fit onto the seat, but the back has three sets of holes, making adjustable for different strollers and heights. My daughter looks very cosy and happy in it. Also, the delivery was quick. Overall, i am very satisfied with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Used all winter, 12 Feb 2013
R. Collins "Rozzy" (Goole, UK) - See all my reviews
This has kept my baby very very warm in all weathers.
Only down side is I have had to put 2 clothes peg at the top from birth to turn the top down from babies face when first used straight from birth as I had the poppers done up. This I would imagine would depend on your buggy.