4.0 out of 5 stars At last, proper free printing!!!!
Firstly let me also confirm, THIS IS THE PREMIUM VERSION so I'm gonna give it a whoo hoo!

Published 17 months ago by Appstore Groupie!

2.0 out of 5 stars Used to work.
I did have this work on my nexus 7 with the oki network printer (didn't support colour) but since 4.2 it keeps returning to the front screen whenever I try to print, restart style.
Also keeps defaulting to letter size paper for everything, A4 is the default outside USA!
Published on 21 Nov 2012 by S. Evans

4.0 out of 5 stars At last, proper free printing!!!!, 14 July 2013
This review is from: PrinterShare Mobile Print (App)

I origionally downloaded the trial version from google play sometime last year and like so many other people was disappointed to find that I couldn't print directly and would have to use the 'cloud'. Well, what's wrong you say, I did not want to use the cloud so I was well vex.

I have been checking almost every day to see if amazon were gonna repeat this free app offer as I am sure I have read this premium key was offered before. So so glad I kept checking and thank you so much to the previous reviewer who confirmed this is the PROPER VERSION.

The app prompted me to download a pdf add on and it printed the documents fine. Only niggle so far is it will not allow me to do duplex printing but hopefully they can sort that out soon.

THANK YOU AMAZON!!

TESTED IT USING:
Galaxy Note 2
Canon mx885 printer

5.0 out of 5 stars Tablet printing, 29 Jun 2013
This review is from: PrinterShare Mobile Print (App)
You will need a WIFI printer and a lot of patience to set this up, but once done it is great. I can now order things online from my Kindle Fire and print out the invoice without having to link the Kindle to the PC!!! Great!

5.0 out of 5 stars mobile printing, 22 Jun 2013
Mrs. Jillian Malcolmson "Jilly" (Wlitshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: PrinterShare Mobile Print (App)
Hi I use this for my Kindle Fire HD and it is very effective and easy to use with all documents.

2.0 out of 5 stars Used to work., 21 Nov 2012
S. Evans (London, UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars great app, 4 Jan 2014
This review is from: PrinterShare Mobile Print (App)
Got this app on Christmas day, free for one day only, couldn't believe it the next day when I looked and saw that it was over eight pounds !!, what a great Christmas present,
I have tried other printer app but have uninstalled straight away, either not working at all or not working properly. Didn't hold out much hope for this one either,..... but.... it works like a dream with my cannon printer and my kindle fire HD, it makes things so much easier now , photo's, letters, anything and everything, can now be done on my kindle, brilliant !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic app!, 20 Sep 2012
This review is from: PrinterShare Mobile Print (App)
This is a must have app for android. Works incredibly well and has finally meant my Asus Transformer has replaced my laptop.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 11 Feb 2013
D Tuck - See all my reviews
This review is from: PrinterShare Mobile Print (App)
Makes buying a new printer a waste of money, just share your usb printer on your pc network or use a wfi/network printer.

3.0 out of 5 stars INDIFFERENT, 31 May 2013
This review is from: PrinterShare Mobile Print (App)
I have this on my phone and tablet and it works great however, just paid £7.95 for the kindle version and all that happens is an error message!! Cant use it and no help available.

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not tell me how to link to wifi, 18 July 2013
This review is from: PrinterShare Mobile Print (App)
Am a new user of printershare mobile print and installed it on my Kindle Fire, its still there and there is no guidance on how to use it or set it up....useless.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked first time!, 20 Sep 2012
J. Curry (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: PrinterShare Mobile Print (App)
Initially a little sceptical of the app's ability, I installed it and after another small download (my HP Laserjet's printer drivers) I picked a file at random from the phone and sent it to the printer. Perfect job!

PrinterShare Mobile Print