4.0 out of 5 stars wedding band.
Published on 22 Sept. 2012 by A Celtic Bishop

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star
way too small
Published 21 days ago by Graham O'Connor

4.0 out of 5 stars wedding band., 22 Sept. 2012
When my wife's wedding ring had to be cut off I looked for a replacement. However I found the cost of gold prohibits this on my state pension. Then I came across Bling Jewelry. Their wedding bands looked good and the price was excellent. I bought two, one was a priests ring decorated with Celtic crosses and also my wife's new wedding band. They look beautiful and very expensive.
I would recommend these to anyone, with one reservation. Go for the thin bans as the thick bands are uncomfortable on a finger.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bling Mans Ring, 3 Jan. 2013
Very nice product well worth the money
Very much like the real thing
I would not hesitate to recommend this product

5.0 out of 5 stars great ring, 22 Feb. 2013
This is a great ring - looks even better than some cheap 'gold' stuff what you can buy on bloody Oxford Street! Of course, the delivery is ver0very long but... In the end I am happy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value!, 26 Feb. 2013
I got this as a replacement wedding ring for my husband and he loves it. For the price, I was a bit concerned about quality but believe me, don't be. It has weight and shine to it, the sizes are accurate and the service is great. This item came from the US but their service is faultless, I would feel quite happy to buy from them again. Thank you Bling!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent value, 3 Dec. 2012
I was very pleased with the ring. My fingers have swollen and I cannot wear my wedding ring at the moment so I wanted an inexpensive ring to replace it until my fingers have returned to their normal size. This ring represents excellent value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 22 July 2012
Ring was exactly as described and came in the time frame stated. Very good quality and extremely attractive ring - would definitely recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 28 April 2014
I was needing a replacement from a ring which i have lost and this one is really nice, fits perfectly and i really love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars love my bling, 12 Mar. 2014
This ring is really heavy and well made. The colour is a little brassy but that's ok, I love it, this is my 4th purchase from bling jewellery and probably will not be my last. The delivery time is super fast too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice ring, 6 Feb. 2014
Really nice gold colour to this ring. It has a lovely smooth finish and is very comfortable to wear - arrived very quickly too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, 4 Sept. 2013
Very lovely product, looks genuine. Only issue is size, though Im sure thats not the retailers fault but the ring guide I had used. Otherwise a very nice product