Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Type Fire Extinguisher|Change
Price:£11.49+ Free shipping

on 11 April 2014
Not sure what I can write about a fire extinguisher. It's well-built, fire engine red and definitely looks the business. Hopefully I'll never have need to use. However, for reassurance only, it is a must-have at a crazy price. I'm about to order another!
Please note that, at 1KG, this won't fit hide easily if you want to carry this in your car. A 500g would be more appropriate unless you want to have it rolling around your boot - which is obviously NOT a great idea!
on 12 June 2013
This extinguisher is not heavy at all, is neat and tidy. It should do the job but let us hope I do not have to find out! It seems to be great value for money, It also seems very easy to handle and easy to operate.
on 15 June 2015
Bought three of these units to replace some earlier one's that I have had for sometime. Nicely compact and fit in view but out of the way, if that makes sense.
Good value. Just hope I never have to use them.
on 16 October 2014
Thankfully not had a chance to use this so cant offer a accurate review. However, everything seems good quality. Gauge, good mounting bracket that just needed a bit of tape around it to stop it rattling (in car).
on 2 August 2014
Fast delivery service from this seller.
Decent size fire extinguisher for the money and comes with a wall mounting bracket.
Hopefully it won't ever get used but at least i have one.
on 21 February 2015
Fantastic price and super fast delivery
on 14 October 2014
Slightly larger than I expected but that means more fire fighting powder. Reads fully pressurised which means it's ready for action. Nice solid product just hope I never have to use it!
on 9 November 2013
Appears to be well made and as described. Have not had a fire yet (only a matter of time with my other halfs cooking) so I will update when I do. I am confident this will do the job.
on 15 September 2015
No fires yet, but looks great in red.
on 25 September 2013
this item looks the part I have fitted it in my caravan as a precautionary measure it fitted with ease and I hope it will serve me well if the time ever came to have to use it.