on 19 December 2012
This set of thermal underwear is comfortable and affordable; however, it is not very warm and it has no thermal lining. It's fine if you are looking for something light to wear under a warm dressing gown, but it is not the set that you are looking for if you live in a cold climate or are looking for thermals for a ski holiday.
on 4 November 2012
Student watching the pennies is now feeling a lot warmer and after taking a bit of teasing from his flatmates has now convinced them it's the way to go!
VINE VOICEon 28 November 2012
Size: Medium|Colour: Black|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
The set is made from 100% polyester and remains both warm, thin but very light. You almost forget that you're wearing it at times. It isn't tight fitting, but it is figure flattering.

One worry is that with polyester wear is the elastic can loosen over time. At this point in time, you can't tell if that will happen, but with a 31 waist, the pants aren't as tight as you'd expect.

This set is also light and thin enough to be worn underneath warm clothing in the winter should you be so inclined. But also makes excellent nightwear or a ninja costume.

It also dries in no time at all. Great product worth your attention and money.
VINE VOICEon 17 November 2012
Size: X-Large|Colour: Black|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Good set of long johns and top, thermal so warm, and easy to wear under other items such as shirts/jumpers/trousers.
Great for this time of year especially if we end up with snow, or good for if you feel the cold or just want something light but warm for bed.
Nice and long in the leg and and fairly wide top. Not too thick so will not bulk out clothes.
on 1 January 2014
One of the best undergarments on the market, perfect for cycling, keeps you warm and dry, let's your skin breathe, would definetly buy again
on 29 June 2013
Good thermal nice and comfy quite stylish good price and well worth it during the winter seasons or just someone who is feeling a bit weak during the colder times in UK :P
on 8 January 2013
I got this Because I work outside lot , And I needed something that would keep me warm . So far this product is Doing An excellent Job.
The top and bottoms fit so comfortably it's like having
A second skin .
I used it over Christmas And it kept me so warm I never felt The cold on my body or Legs
This is my first buy of this product so I can 't. Compare it to other
Makes but for me I can 't. Fault it
VINE VOICEon 26 November 2012
This thermal underwear set is light-weight and comfortable to wear, as the product blurb suggests. The material is quite thin and the design isn't tight-fitting, so you don't feel restricted.

I'm not planning to do any winter hikes or fell running any time soon, so I can't vouch for its sweat-wicking properties but it will be great to wear under my normal clothes to walk to work in the cold weather.
on 14 July 2014
yes really good kept me nice and warm when I was snow boarding
on 20 March 2016
I bought this for my trip to Iceland, having never worn thermals before I was surprised at how good they were. Perfect fit and a great buy. However and as always there is a however my wife did get bored with my mine performances every time I put them on!