5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant book
Again I'm out of my comfort zone with a Sci-Fi and what an amazing experience it's been. I loved Merrick and Shelly's characters, both well written and... (I'd like to say believable but he's an alien!) I was completely engrossed in this story so much so that I actually had a nightmare over it. This is just fantastic and I can't wait to read more and see how it all ends.
Published 12 months ago by emma

2.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't finish it
It was an original idea and i wanted to like it....but i couldn't, the writing wasn't great and the love story dragged on and on, the pet names like 'honey' and 'babe' made me feel sick and i cringed every time i had to read from merrick's point of view. Not for me at all but have given two stars for the concept of the story which was pretty good.
Published 14 months ago by La

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant book, 6 Sep 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars No words, 26 Aug 2013
This review is from: Collide (A Collide Novel Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I'm finding it really hard to write this as I'm not sure what word to describe this book. It was.......amazing, fantastic! I have never been in to sci fi before and to be honest I wouldn't have read it if it wasn't free as I'm nit keen on sci fi. But I'm so glad I read it as I found it really hard to put down and I just loved it! I have already bought the rest of the series and can't wait to get started. I have definitely changed my opinion of sci fi books.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 17 Sep 2013
This review is from: Collide (A Collide Novel Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I loved this book. Great story that grabs from the get go. Will be looking for the rest of the series.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 16 Aug 2013
This review is from: Collide (A Collide Novel Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Great book! I really enjoyed this YA alien romance sci-fi. It was better than I expected when I read the blurb. Looking forward to reading the rest of the series.

2.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't finish it, 12 July 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, 20 July 2014
This review is from: Collide (A Collide Novel Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
After reading the Significance novels by Shelly Crane, I decided to read Collide. After reading a few reviews I wasn't entirely convinced that it is something I might like. But I found myself enjoying the story a lot. Even staying up reading until late just because I wanted to find out what happens next. If you like Shelly Crane's other novels, you will enjoy this one too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 16 Mar 2014
This review is from: Collide (A Collide Novel Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Free download. Well I have read other series by Shelly Crane and I have to say that I loved this as much as Shelly's other series. I wasn't sure about the Alien aspect but I have to say the story is original as it stands. The characters are amazing, a great mixture which brings everything together, the idea is imaginative and the love story is stunning. I love Sherry and Merrick's characters, they draw you in from the start and make you root for them, and I cannot wait to read the rest of this series. I am already a Shelly Crane fan and intend to carry on with the Collide series and also move onto the Devour Series, if you enjoy a great supernatural story with lots of twists and turns along side a beautiful love story then this is the series for you. I would highly recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Different, 5 Mar 2014
This review is from: Collide (A Collide Novel Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
enjoyed the first book was very different and love the characters can't wait to start reading number two high recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 13 Feb 2014
This review is from: Collide (A Collide Novel Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I defiantly recommend reading this book. I couldn't put it down! I can't wait to read the next book in the series.

5.0 out of 5 stars great read intriguing but not my cup of tea, 19 Dec 2013
This review is from: Collide (A Collide Novel Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I liked this book as I really loved the significance series but it was very different and not really my cup of tea. Some of the concepts were a bit too out there for me to relate to but it was well written and the love between sherry and merrick was good.

Collide (A Collide Novel Book 1)