5.0 out of 5 stars Daffy Mouse
I always pay heed to feedback from owners of any product I am considering buying. Very rarely have I bought and regretted doing so using this system.
This optical mouse is an excellent buy for ease of installation, price, size, results and ease of use. On/Off switch on base of base is a boon as keeps the battery 'young'.
Do not forget to remove the sender unit...
Published on 7 Jun 2012 by Sailor Sam

1.0 out of 5 stars Erratic
Nicely ergonomic and very smooth when it works, but prone to conking out until switched off and on again. Eats batteries despite auto-switchoff feature. Mouse wheel sometimes reverses direction when scrolling, which can be more than a bit frustrating.

Published on 6 Jun 2012 by Philip Lovell

5.0 out of 5 stars Daffy Mouse, 7 Jun 2012
Do not forget to remove the sender unit in it's recess located on base of mouse and plug it into a USB socket on the laptop pc. Fit supplied battery, switch on pc and mouse and it's ready to use. As simple as that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cordless Mouse, 2 Mar 2012
This review is from: Daffodil WMS335R Wireless Optical Mouse 2.4GHz - Cordless 3 Button PC Mouse with Scrollwheel and Adjustable Sensitivity (MAX DPI: 2000) - For Laptop / Netbook / Desktop Computers - Supported by: Microsoft Windows (8 / 7 / XP / Vista) and Apple MAC (OS X +) - Battery Powered (1xAA Inc.) (Electronics)
I ordered this mouse to replace my corded one. I was a little apprehensive as I had not heard of Daffodil, but I am absolutely delighted with it! It is quick to respond and moves smoothly over the mouse mat. I would definitely recommend this mouse. Great value for money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't let the price put you off., 2 Mar 2012
GARRY SMITH (UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this as the mouse I use with my laptop started doing funny things when I upgraded to Widows 7.

As I don't use the laptop very often I didn't want to spend a lot of money and found this for £7.49, thinking that it wouldn't be very good. How wrong I was.

The mouse is small and stylish and the dongle is very small and hardly sticks out from the USB port.
The DPI switch means that you can control the speed the cursor moves over the page, so you can find a speed which suits you. Also when the mouse isn't being used it switched itself of, so saves batteries. Just press a button or shake it to turn it on.

For any money this is an excellent mouse, for £7.49 it is amazing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb Mouse for a Sweet Price, 6 Dec 2011
I've been using one of these daily at work for the past couple of months, it fits nicely in the hand, cursor control is smooth and the scroll wheel clicks reasuringly through the steps. As I'm a bit of an amatuer photographer, I've 'borrowed' it a couple of times to use at home, the DPI button makes creating masks and cutting out backgrounds a lot simpler and far less fiddly.

Looks wise, the pictures don't do it justice, its a stylish metallic silver colour with black trim and the curves set it off nicely.

On battery life, I haven't had to change them yet, with other Mice I've used it's usually a monthly chore finding new batteries and disposing of old ones but the single AA that came with this is still going strong.

In Summary, I can whole heartedly recommend this mouse, it fits the hand well, has great battery life and the build quality is far better than I'd expect at this price point.

5.0 out of 5 stars Daffodil 3 Button Mouse, 24 Jan 2012
I needed a mouse for a laptop that I had got as my "second" machine. This looked just the job and the price was good so I bought one. It's a great little mouse, is comfortable to use and works really well. I particularly like the fact that it has an on/off switch to save the battery when I am not going to be using it for a few days (although it goes to sleep after a while anyway, it must still use some power - unless it is actually switched off).

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 18 Oct 2011
S. Harris "angel" (dorset) - See all my reviews
absolutely lovely, plugged the mini usb reciever and away you go. Looks good too and the response is sharp.Would definately recomend.

1.0 out of 5 stars Erratic, 6 Jun 2012
Philip Lovell - See all my reviews

I must have got a duff one. All the way from China to clogging up our landfill in two weeks flat. Progress, eh?...

Stupidly overpackaged, too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Daffodil mouse, 27 Feb 2012
Bellybel (Preston, Lancashire) - See all my reviews
I bought this product after researching all others, and this is what fit the required criteria exactly. When the product arrived, very swiftly I may add, I wasn't disappointed. Its compact, tactile and very easy to use. No installation disc is required and worked as soon as I plugged it in. Its very clever, as it has a energy saver, which switches itself off when left idle for a period of time. Extremely pleased with my purchase and would highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars mouse, 9 Jan 2012
this item is value for money it works brilliantly switches itself off when computer is off one click and its on again it fits comfortably in the hand battery seems to last for ever I would buy another if this one ever breaks

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill, 27 Sep 2011
I bought this when looking for a mouse with a micro usb for my laptop. Prompt delivery meant I didn't have to wait long to try it. I love it. It fits really snugly into my hand so very comfy to use. I like it so much I recommended it to family and have since purchased two more.