Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£2.63

TOP 50 REVIEWERon 2 September 2011
Lily Travis has had to come home to Petal, her father has left the family for a younger woman. Her Mother has hit the pills and booze, her sister Nancy is too self indulged to help out, and her sixteen year old brother Chris is going off the rails. Whilst trying to sort all of her family's problems out, the last person she needs to deal with is Nathan Murphy. Seven years ago they were an item, Lily was in love with him, then he betrayed her trust. It took a long time for Lily to get over Nathan, but he is now one of her brothers teachers that she has to deal with. Trouble is he is even more handsome and sexier than ever, and he seems to want to resume their relationship but can she trust him again with her heart.
I was really looking forward to getting this book, I loved the Chase brothers series which is also set in the town of Petal. It was lovely to catch up with the brothers and their wives. A lot of this book spent time on Lily's family problems, in that respect it was a little one sided. We did not learn too much about Nathan, but we already knew his back story from reading his sister Tate and Matt's story the fourth book in the chase brothers series. Of course if you haven't read that series you might be left wondering. Lily was a great character feisty strong caring and loving. Nathan is a good guy I'm not sure I totally bought his alpha male act. Naturally the sex scenes were hot.Ms Dane certainly knows how to write a great love scene. Overall I liked this book,but felt that you really need to have read the Chase brothers series for it to make sense. My final comment is that this book is not very long. But I will be looking forward to the next book in this series.
on 15 April 2013
Once and Again is the first instalment of spin off Petal, Georgia series from the much loved Chase Brothers series.

This is the story of Nathan 'Nate' Murphy and Lily Travis. They used be friends when they were younger, lovers when they were in college and nothing until Lily walks back in to Petal to save her younger brother from self destruction.

Once Nate discovers that Lily is back in Petal and possibly for good, he will do anything to make her his again. He let her go once before and vowed that he was going to do it right and not let the one female he has ever truly loved, slip through his hands again.

This is an endearing quick absorbing read and although it was a while ago that I read the fab Chase Brothers series, it didn't take me long to be reintroduced to the sexy males of Petal, Georgia and the feisty, fun loving and family orientated females who are definitely the ones who keep order.

The chemistry between Lily and Nate is explosive and as I read this story, I just wanted Lily to let her guard down a little bit, start to trust the male she is still in love with and let her luscious locks down once in a while.

This has everything you would expect from Ms. Dane and I'm looking forward to reading the next instalment, it's a great excuse to catch up with the crazy families that are the Murphys, Travis and Chases.
on 31 August 2011
At last the chases are back! Lauren Dane goes back to petal but this time it's the murphys who take the lead remember them from the last chase book matt and tates, Nathan who was in that book tates brother the teacher can't believe it when into his classroom lily appears after hurting lily when they were together back in collage Nathan never got over lily and realises he wants her back lily got hurt by Nathan and only wants to help her little brother chris get back on track not get her heart broken again by Nathan but after Nathan decides to enlist the chases and murphys to help with the wooing of lily she doesn't stand a chance great to see all the brothers back and their wife's and loved reading about their kids bless! I hope ld writes more petal books I see a story for Beth and would love to get royals book too fingers crossed we don't wait too long this book flew by and I wished it was a bit longer but loved it anyway if you have never read the chases down load them and then this great series