5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent, action packed, romantic paranormal love story.........
I absolutely loved this book and all the characters in it, they are brought to life extremely well by the hand, pen and mind of Shelly Crane. It's definitely a feel good book and will have you laughing out loud at some parts, oooohing and aaaaahing at others and routing for the good guys to win. I love the main characters, Maggie and Caleb and I love the construction of...
Published on 9 July 2012 by An avid reader.

3.0 out of 5 stars Book Reviews - Pat
Really good idea for a storyline, but I found it the poor grammar quite hard to take. Once you get past that, the basic story is imaginative and entertaining.
Published on 16 Feb. 2013 by New Camper Pat

‹ Previous | 1 2 316 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars A little slow!, 17 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Significance: A Significance Novel - Book 1 (Significance Series) (Kindle Edition)
Great start, but started to get a little boring in the middle. The story picked up towards the end. I have read better books. Glad this was free!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 3 Jan. 2013
Really unusual book not my usual type! Loved it though must read the Sequel. If your looking for something romantic but different give this a try.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 16 Feb. 2013
I have had this book on my kindle for quite a while now but just never fancied reading it, so read others... This one beats most of them, I could to put the book down. I started in the afternoon finished at 1.20am, brought second one straight away. This is different so makes its so much more enjoyable but still has the romance, the humour and the on the edge of your seat bits, I laughed and lot and felt excited. So glad I read this, wish I did sooner, can not wait to start the next. Maggie and Caleb........ Wow

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh Wow...Steamy, 27 Oct. 2013
Such a good read, can't even put it into words... I mean i wasn't sure what to expect and was sceptical to start reading it but once i started it was excruciatingly hard to put down.
So i would do anything to have Caleb he is just phwoar, generally great if you like vampire stories and fiction although it doesnt actually have vampires in it the magical/special abilties they have gives a different plot to any other book ive read. That is why it is good because it is original. READ

5.0 out of 5 stars I downloaded this book by accident and was not pleased when I noticed what it was, 2 Jan. 2015
I am not a fan of supernatural stories. I downloaded this book by accident and was not pleased when I noticed what it was. Due to a lack of other interesting books on my Kindle I started to read it anyway. And OH MY this book is BRILLIANT ! I couldn't put it down ! This book is far from being a Twilight thing and I will so buy the next books in this series ! And hope that my Kindle charges faster because I read its battery empty =D

Thumbs up Shelly, keep up the good work !

5.0 out of 5 stars Significance, 5 Aug. 2014
You absolutely have to keep reading. I was captivated from the moment at the traffic lights. Every time he reminds her to breathe, i forget myself I have been holding my breath. I also hold dear to my heart that there is someone out there for us and don;t think anyone should ever settle. I know this is just a book, but sometimes it doesn't hurt to believe a little..

Keep reading, you won't be disappointed. Just as I thought I was predicting an outcome, I was shocked

5.0 out of 5 stars A definite worthwhile read!, 1 Feb. 2013
I found this book worry of its five star review because I was so captivated by the characters and the story. From beginning to end this book was interesting. I envied the relationship between Maggie and Caleb from them finding each other to their imprinting, reading all the fine details of the traditions from the virtuoso. . What an amazing story teller you are Shelley crane, after reading I brought the rest of the series more reviews to follow. Amazing. .

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!, 26 Jun. 2013
I absolute love this book! it is so so good am reading it for the third time since i bought it at the start of the year!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice in theory, 7 Jan. 2013
Nice story, in theory! Seemed a little rushed with a lot of what I call 'bulking out' with unnecessary sentences. I would like to know what happens to Maggie and Caleb, but I wouldn't pay for the next instalment :( sorry!

I can't be too critical because if never had anything published, however, after reading this, I've been inspired to maybe gov it a try, because if this author can, I'm sure I could. So I thank you :)

5.0 out of 5 stars A great novel, 17 Sept. 2013
I enjoyed reading every single page of this novel. I read it in three days... Will definitely read the sequels too.

‹ Previous | 1 2 316 | Next ›