5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent choice for any F1 fan
I'd recommend this book to any f1 fan. It's well written, as you would expect from the creator of the fabulous f1Minute and Sidepodcast podcasts.
There is an entry for each day of the year - it could be about a driver born on a particular date, or an event which took place, or just a significant date in the history of the sport.
The short format of each entry...
Published on 14 Jun 2011 by L. Weston

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
After reading the F1 season reviews by Christine Blachford, I was very excited about buying this book. However, I found all the stories exceedingly boring.
Drop this series.
Published 2 months ago by JenWren11

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent choice for any F1 fan, 14 Jun 2011
L. Weston "book addict" (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: That'll be the Day : 365 F1 Stories (Part 1) (Kindle Edition)
The short format of each entry makes it very easy to dip in and out of, and the writing is engaging and well researched. The formatting and editing of the finished product is also fantastic - I have many more expensive kindle editions which have minor formatting or other editing errors but this book has a very professional feel to it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 13 July 2014
Drop this series.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 10 Oct 2013
This was the first book I bought on my kindle and I was not disappointed!

Whether you're new or old to the sport of F1, this book has some amazing facts which will either bring back memories or teach you something you never knew!

1.0 out of 5 stars 365 F1 Stories - A bit of a rip-off, 12 Aug 2012
M. Bishop - See all my reviews
As an avid F1 fan, I really enjoyed reading this book, I noticed several mistakes but not enough to complain about BUT when I got to July... it ended!! theres no mention on the product description that this 'Part 1' is only HALF the year.. yes, not 365 stories as Titled, but only 182.. I did feel just a tad cheated, and although i did enjoy reading, i will not be buying Part 2 because i feel a book titled 365 stories should contain that. CHEATED

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Book Ever, Must Have For F1 Fans, 20 Jun 2011
I have never liked to read books but for the first time I can honestly say I cant put it down. From new f1 fans to experienced f1 fans you will love this book. I haven't read this all yet and I cant wait for more. Please do more than two parts Christine.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for any F1 fan!, 17 Jun 2011
If you're at all into your Forumla 1 then you'll love this book! I will certainly be recommending it to my fellow F1 fans. It's well written, captivating, and a real joy to read. I hope it comes out in paper edition!!

4.0 out of 5 stars F1 Stories, 30 Dec 2011
365 F1 stories part 1 was a great read especially over Xmas, when the short stories were just right so any interruptions did not break the thread of longer stories. Really enjoyed the read and would recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars I want to give this 5 stars but ..., 10 Sep 2011
I'm only up to March sofar but have already bought the 2nd book. It's very informative, hugely entertaining, a great book to pick up when you just have a short while available, though you'll wish you had longer to read more. I would give this 5 stars were it not for the use of "it's" throughout the book when well over half the time it should have been spelt "its". Correct that and it's well worth 5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff!, 30 Aug 2011
I loved the book - read it on my iPhone, which seemed to suit the format. The entries for each day are informative and not too long either.

I am a fan of Christine's work on F1minute.com and Sidepodcast.com, so I was very excited to buy and read this book. It's well researched and the topics are very interesting, so I very much enjoyed it. I have already bought part two and plan to read it shortly...

4.0 out of 5 stars Good., 12 July 2011
I liked it. Good digestible format, which incidentally made for good toilet time reading. Obviously with all things of this nature some of the days/topics weren't to my liking but hey, that's motor racing.

No real reason not to buy it. It's dirt cheap, easy to read and basically saves you time trying to remember what you wanted to wiki.

That'll be the Day : 365 F1 Stories (Part 1)